DestinysTango

ANSWERED:I have a few questions

Go to solution Solved by KageSora,

Posted (edited)

Can people without dragon cave accounts make your dragon’s view count go up?

The faq says you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks for a dead egg to go away but is it 2 irl weeks or 2 ingame weeks? (I’m really stupid)

Edited by DestinysTango
i forgot some info

8 minutes ago, DestinysTango said:

Can people without dragon cave accounts make your dragon’s view count go up?

The faq says you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks for a dead egg to go away but is it 2 irl weeks or 2 ingame weeks? (I’m really stupid)

Sorry buddy, not sure what happened there!

Yes, people without dragon cave accounts can make your dragon's view count go up.

A dead egg will occupy an egg slot for 24 hours after being killed.  It will remain visible on your scroll for two weeks from the date of death.  

Posted Solution

In-game time passes at the same rate as real-world time!

Some specifics:

In-game time in terms of what hour of the day it is is based off the Eastern timezone in the USA.

Seasons are based off those as measured in the USA, so it follows northern hemisphere seasons and the start/end dates are according to USA calendars (I know there's a few different ones around the world).

The game DOES have its own unique Lunar phases, however, which aren't the same as real-world ones.  They're relevant for a handful of breeds.

9 hours ago, KageSora said:

In-game time passes at the same rate as real-world time!

Some specifics:

In-game time in terms of what hour of the day it is is based off the Eastern timezone in the USA.

Seasons are based off those as measured in the USA, so it follows northern hemisphere seasons and the start/end dates are according to USA calendars (I know there's a few different ones around the world).

The game DOES have its own unique Lunar phases, however, which aren't the same as real-world ones.  They're relevant for a handful of breeds.

Tysm