LadyMadonna

Lady Madonna's April Fools' Bingo

Round 5: 

R41. Shumoga: Wild.  Bingo!
R42. Elux Lucis: 6g or less with a SAlt in its base. Bingo! This lovely has 4 SAlts.
R43. Celestial in Corporeal form.  Bingo!
R44. Radiant Angel: checker lineage with a metal. I only have a 2G. (?)
R45. Erador: 2g. Bingo!
R46. Tsunami: CB. Bingo!
R47. Magnesium: CB from the Desert. Bingo!
R48. Alcedine: Blue CB. Bingo!
R49. Geminae: stolen or bred between 20 May and 21 June in any year. Bingo!
R50. Ice, Magma or Thunder with one or more of the other two breeds in its lineage. Bingo!

Ponderous Puzzle: 

P1.  This breed is wingless. Bingo?

P2.  This breed is only found in one habitat. Bingo?

P3.  When scroll is sorted as a colour rainbow, this breed will be in the blue section. Bingo?

On 4/26/2024 at 6:13 PM, Gwathgor said:

R50. Ice, Magma or Thunder with one or more of the other two breeds in its lineage. Bingo!

Gwathgor, neat! That is one of my dragons' offspring. :)  

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, missy_ said:

Ponderous Puzzle: 

P1.  This breed is wingless. Bingo?

P2.  This breed is only found in one habitat. Bingo?

P3.  When scroll is sorted as a colour rainbow, this breed will be in the blue section. Bingo?

@missy_, you already submitted guesses for P1 (Dark Green) and P2 (Lightstreak). Those rounds have expired and you can't change your guesses. Unless you tell me otherwise quickly, I'll take Hunter as your P3 guess, since that is what you've typed here. 

Edited by LadyMadonna

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, missy_ said:

Round 5: 
R42. Elux Lucis: 6g or less with a SAlt in its base. Bingo! This lovely has 4 SAlts.
R43. Celestial in Corporeal form.  Bingo!
R44. Radiant Angel: checker lineage with a metal. I only have a 2G. (?)

That is a pretty Elux. The colours go well together.  So many of the longer lineages with SAlts or Thuweds seem to pay little attention to aesthetics.

Your Celestial isn't in corporeal form. My guess is that you turned it corporeal a few hours ago, but then you bred it (hence the 4 new auto-abandoned eggs) which instantly turned it back to grey. Try another 😉.  

(Hint to anyone ( @Zonnedauw, @trystan, @KittyHawkMC) needing to fulfil R43 - I can't see the date you turn a Celestial corporeal, but immediately breeding it, not only turns it grey again, but completely blows your cover 😉).

The Radiant Angel is simply a 2g and can't count as checker.   Sorry.

Edited by LadyMadonna

20 hours ago, missy_ said:

Gwathgor, neat! That is one of my dragons' offspring. :)  

Oh, that's cool! ^^

P3.  When scroll is sorted as a colour rainbow, this breed will be in the blue section. Bingo?

Posted (edited)

Round 5:

R41. Shumoga: Wild. Bingo!
R42. Elux Lucis: 6g or less with a SAlt in its base. Bingo!
R43. Celestial in Corporeal form. Bingo!
R44. Radiant Angel: checker lineage with a metal. Bingo!
R45. Erador: 2g. Bingo!
R46. Tsunami: CB. Bingo!
R47. Magnesium: CB from the Desert. Bingo!
R48. Alcedine: Blue CB. Bingo!
R49. Geminae: stolen or bred between 20 May and 21 June in any year. Bingo!
R50. Ice, Magma or Thunder with one or more of the other two breeds in its lineage. Bingo!

Full bingo! :D 

Ponderous Puzzle: 

P1. This breed is wingless.

P2.  This breed is only found in one habitat.

P3.  When scroll is sorted as a colour rainbow, this breed will be in the blue section. Bingo?

Edited by KittyHawkMC

Posted (edited)

We can't be far off from finding our winner - baoser, Frej-the-Gold and KittyHawk all on 70% or above.  One more basic round might do it and I'll post that later today or tomorrow.  Also the final part of the Ponderous Puzzle.

Meanwhile:

Cascade Bingo
Ca1a  A False-Headed Hydra with two entirely different coloured FHHs as its parents (ie 3 colours in a single lineage). (1 pt).

Ca1b  A False-Headed Hydra with four entirely different coloured FHHs as its parents and grandparents (ie 5 colours in a single lineage). (2 pts).

Ca1c  A False-Headed Hydra with all six colours of FHHs within its lineage. (3pts).

Lineages for any of the above should be no longer that 8th gen and remember you can only claim points for one of the 3 categories (they're not cumulative).

Edited by LadyMadonna

I am proud to report that I ONLY have CB FHHs :)  I might do something about that soon....

Cascade Bingo
Ca1a  A False-Headed Hydra with two entirely different coloured FHHs as its parents (ie 3 colours in a single lineage). (1 pt). Bingo: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d8AMD

Ca2a  A False-Headed Hydra with four entirely different coloured FHHs as its parents and grandparents (ie 5 colours in a single lineage). (2 pts).

Ca3a  A False-Headed Hydra with all six colours of FHHs within its lineage. (3pts).

22 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am proud to report that I ONLY have CB FHHs :)  I might do something about that soon....

Haha - actually, I have a feeling this might be quite a tall order.  Will give it a bit longer to see what other replies come in.

19 minutes ago, Little-Star said:

Cascade Bingo
Ca1a  A False-Headed Hydra with two entirely different coloured FHHs as its parents (ie 3 colours in a single lineage). (1 pt). Bingo: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d8AMD

This only has 2 colours, @Little-Star.  The mother is the same colour - ie Alpine.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ditto.

1 hour ago, LadyMadonna said:

Haha - actually, I have a feeling this might be quite a tall order.  Will give it a bit longer to see what other replies come in.

No worries,. It's not supposed to be easy on every thing you ask for !

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, I have ONE bred one, but it has a Quonebb mother. XD

4 hours ago, LadyMadonna said:

This only has 2 colours, @Little-Star.  The mother is the same colour - ie Alpine.

Oh well I'm out then, that was my only one of the bred 

I don't have anything for the cascade either. The closest I have is this messy with 4 colors represented, but the mother is a Geminae. The only purebred I have is a 2G that matches one of its parents.

I’m out for the cascade. All FHHs I’ve got are CB 😆

I also have no bred Hydras, not much of a fan of the breed :P 

On 4/29/2024 at 4:20 AM, LadyMadonna said:

That is a pretty Elux. The colours go well together.  So many of the longer lineages with SAlts or Thuweds seem to pay little attention to aesthetics.

Your Celestial isn't in corporeal form. My guess is that you turned it corporeal a few hours ago, but then you bred it (hence the 4 new auto-abandoned eggs) which instantly turned it back to grey. Try another 😉.  

I love the colors of that Elux lineage!

Oh, I wasn't trying to be clever with that Celestial. XD I assumed you didn't care when it was "turned" since it's a temporary state. I merely forgot how the colors worked and that they reset once they were bred. He was blue and I thought, hey, what a great time to breed him! :lol:

Here is another corporeal Celestial:

R43: Bingo!

On 4/29/2024 at 3:57 AM, LadyMadonna said:

@missy_, you already submitted guesses for P1 (Dark Green) and P2 (Lightstreak). Those rounds have expired and you can't change your guesses. Unless you tell me otherwise quickly, I'll take Hunter as your P3 guess, since that is what you've typed here. 

Apologies for the confusion. Yes, I did mean Hunter for P3; I typed out the other two to remind myself what I had guessed for those two rounds.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

I love the colors of that Elux lineage!

Oh, I wasn't trying to be clever with that Celestial. XD I assumed you didn't care when it was "turned" since it's a temporary state. I merely forgot how the colors worked and that they reset once they were bred. He was blue and I thought, hey, what a great time to breed him! :lol:

Here is another corporeal Celestial:

R43: Bingo!

Apologies for the confusion. Yes, I did mean Hunter for P3; I typed out the other two to remind myself what I had guessed for those two rounds.

OK, no worries - I thought that might have been what you'd done.  I'll credit you with this Celestial.  And I'll take Hunter as your P3 guess.  Your P1 was Dark Green and your P2 was Lightstreak.

-oOo-

So it does look as if my FFH themed Cascade was a non-starter.  Probably a rather too recent dragon and two-heads aren't always popular.  

Let's try another . . .

Cascade Bingo
Ca2a  A Gemshard with two other coloured Gemshards in its line (ie 3 different colours in a single lineage). (1 pt).

Ca2b  A Gemshard with four other coloured Gemshards in its line (ie 5 different colours in a single lineage). (2 pts).

Ca2c  A Gemshard with all six colours of Gemshard within its lineage. (3pts).

Note that these don't have to be PB, but lineages for any of the above should be no longer than 8th gen and remember you can only claim points for one of the 3 categories (they're not cumulative).

Edited by LadyMadonna

Cascade Bingo
Ca2a  A Gemshard with two entirely different coloured Gemshard in its line (ie 3 colours in a single lineage). (1 pt). Bingo!

Ca2b  A Gemshard with four entirely different coloured Gemshards in its line (ie 5 colours in a single lineage). (2 pts).

Ca2c  A Gemshard with all six colours of Gemshard within its lineage. (3pts). 

Ponderous Puzzle:  Round 4 will close at 6 pm DC time on Sunday 5 May (or earlier if all replies are in). 

P1. This breed is wingless.

P2.  This breed is only found in one habitat.

P3.  When scroll is sorted as a colour rainbow, this breed will be in the blue section.

P4.  If bred with this breed, a Lumina Dragon will change colour.

this one i got.

Cascade Bingo
Ca2b  A Gemshard with four entirely different coloured Gemshards in its line (ie 5 colours in a single lineage). (2 pts). BINGO (1G has Green, 2G & 3G has Red, 3G & 4G has Blue, 5G & 6G has Aqua)