Metafarers

Egg/Hatch lock notification for trade offers

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but I suggest that those offering on trades be alerted if they are too egg/hatched lock for the trader to accept their trade. It wouldn't stop them from offering, but at least alert them. We've all done it by accident, or been annoyed that someone who is offering is locked, so I think something to alert offerers would be really helpful.

Full support on this. Definitely done it by accident before, and I always feel bad when I discover it after the fact! 

Support. Its so easy to lose track of - it would be nice to not have to track people down to let them know or lose out on the offer because of it!

I don't see an issue with this and it would be a helpful reminder in some situations but I don't think it'll stop the "I can't accept the offer because they're locked" thing--more than once I've looked up with CB eggs after forgetting about a trade I offered on and wasn't able to unlock for a few hours.  I can't be the only person who's done that.

When I was raffling off eggs during Secret Santa so many people did this and I had to re-draw more than one raffle because the potential recipient was locked. One side already gets the little info thingie that says “you can’t accept because your trade partner is locked” and I would love it if the other side got that, too. 

Tbh, I’d rather see the ability to reject part of an offer, but if that’s not an option, then this is a decent alternative.