katcombs

Dragon Counts on One Sheet

Is there any current way to make it to where we can see which dragons we're missing or how many we have of each dragon other than the Dragon Encyclopedia? Not sure if I'm missing it or it just doesn't exist. 

Other than doing breed sort and manually checking and tallying them up, I don't think so.  Also keep in mind the encyclopedia doesn't tell you how many of each breed you currently have--it tells you how many you've seen and owned of each breed since it was added.  It's count does not change to reflect released or killed dragons, nor does it reflect dragons you obtained prior to it's implementation.

If you mean how many you have of each breed - no. The easiest way is to temp-sort by breed and check against the encyclopedia. Your scroll says you have 329 - so you are only missing 3 breeds in total. As far as I can see those are Incense, Jawsplitter and Astrael.

@Fuzzbucket Thank you got leting me know about those :) Took me a while, but I finally found out how to get the Incense and have those now, plus Astrael, so now at 334. Definitely missing Jaw Splitter and a bunch of versions of Astrael, the white Vespine Drake (didn't even know that one existed til I went back and looked at posts),  plus a few other variations of other dragons.

Don't forget that anyone with Astraels can pollinate any egg you get. Happy to serve, if you want - I have all colours.