Metafarers

The Endless Trade Project

Traded for 2 4g pure thuweds, am magilocked so I will put one up as soon as I can.

Traded the last egg for 2 hatchies and a egg! Choosing the egg for trade because its higher time, and more valuable as a 4g saltkin with penk and hershel. Magilocked, but will post trade as soon as I can. Feel free to dm me if interested in trading.

image.png.17cd6083cf2b4f3b62dc1637e3c4668d.png

Traded for a 4g double salt! out of magi for the moment, but will post shortly. Egg can be looked at here.

Okay some mad lad traded a cb gold and cb silver for the messy pink. I will be putting the gold up for trade tomorrow since I am both magilocked and trying to do a once a day trade. 

The mint has been traded for a lovely 2g salt! I will put the trade up this evening, thank you to all the generous traders :)

Heehee~. Have fun with your endless trades!

With 9 offers, I rolled a die to make a decision for this one XD I traded the salt for a cb canto and a lineaged red. I will be putting the canto up for trade tomorrow!

The canto has been traded for a cb parg and cb sapphire! I will put the parg up for trade this evening, the sapp shall go to the ap for someone lucky.

I guess I'm doing two trades a day <_< its hard to be patient