FuecocoBoi09

The Spriter’s Alt Doc

~removed~

Edited by purpledragonclaw
removed links to other members' dragons

I’m not really sure this is a great idea. You say it’s better for AP hunting but to me it more seems like a “Spriter harassment guide”. 

3 minutes ago, blah said:

I’m not really sure this is a great idea. You say it’s better for AP hunting but to me it more seems like a “Spriter harassment guide”. 

Everyone knows already who owns the alts. I just want all the dragons in one place! Please explain what you mean.

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

Reminder of the Terms and Conditions:

Interactions with other users

All interactions with other users must be willful. Bothering other users to return abandoned eggs or posting the eggs, hatchlings, or adult dragons without a user’s permission are prohibited.

If the artists give permission for their alts to be in some kind of public directory, that's fine. But without that permission, we shouldn't be posting direct links to other people's dragons.

I think the links need to be edited to be lineage links instead of view links. Because posting view links aren't allowed. Especially if you yourself don't own the dragons. 

I don't think anyone should be making lists of dragons belonging to other people. This was already ruled as not OK for prize dragons - and how will it help at all "hunting in the AP" ?  

55 minutes ago, blah said:

That was exactly what happened when people started listing prize dragons. It's intrusive at best, and I would suspect will reduce the likelihood of spriters breeding their alts. Let's NOT try and do this.

1 hour ago, blah said:

This is 100% what will happen if this stays open. This is being closed and removed. Please never post links to other people's dragons.