Metafarers

Great Valentine Dying

We came close during Holiday getting a repeat of the Halloween dying wall -  I suggest we  try to be a bit more deliberate with Valentine's day. We still have a few more days until the event begins, and the AP times are already low. I suggest we begin massbreeding now, with dragons we don't plan to use for Valentine breeding, to push the AP down low before event breeding even begins. I think, even though we don't have the unlimited CBs of halloweed, with enough effort, we can create a dying wall 2.0.

Confused as well.

On one hand, the dying wall is... kind of a waste of dragons and eggs, but also kind of exciting to try to save as many as possible, on the other hand not having a dying wall would mean not as much stress or lag. Also, haven't people been trying to prevent a death wall?

I'm confused🫠 I thought we were trying to save the eggs from dying last time, hence why we grabbed as many as possible and added to the hatcheries.

The death wall was a once in dragon cave event, and since it occurred, some people have wanted to try replicating it again, both for the novelty, and because it made creating neglected dragons very easy. We created our first neglected with the death wall.  

Also, yes, people did work hard to save eggs,and part of that fun came from the death wall being a legitimate threat. 

More eggs for ND experiments. Maybe I'll get lucky this time. 

welp, not my event to join, I hate egg (especially my eggs) dying in death wall so I"l be focuesed on valentine catching instead...

I have next to nothing to breed so no stakes, but I see a fun conflict of interest here. Pro death-wall vs rescue squad. Who will win????

well as long as you breed the good lineages first, save the messier ones for later- for the death wall- it could be good for some people. I'm definitely on team no-deaths, not that I didn't purposely bite a few dragon eggs to get a vampire fail to enrage my Aegis from the holiday event (two successes and I don't mind having an extra vampire or so, one fail.) I would like to at least attempt to get a neglected dragon, but I'm not sure if I'll do that during this event or later. I just hate to see really nice lineage dragons dying for no good reason since I collect those most actively, and even the messy ones I like to leave for other people who keep them for frozen hatchlings or attempt to get zombies and neglected eggs.

Dear Death Wall Enthusiasts,

I know morale is low. Once, the AP times were as low as 13 h, and now we've reached 2 days. But I say, it is not too late!!!!

The cave will go back to normal soon, and people will want to hunt non holiday dragons again. This is our chance to strike. We must coordinate another massbreed as soon as possible, to force those AP times low once again. With your help, the dream of a Valentine's deathwall may be made real. Join me in the struggle against the shovelers.

With great hope,

Metafarers