FuecocoBoi09

Make Balloon Dragons immune to Earthquake.

By all known laws of Aviation, a Balloon Dragon egg should not be able to fly. It has no wings. But balloon dragons don’t care about what humans think. If a egg literally floats, Earthquake shouldn’t work on it.

This makes sense! Though if the balloon eggs are changed, would there be other dragons that need to be changed?

I doubt anyone out there is earthquaking balloon eggs as a steady job, so support, it would be a fun easter egg lol

This isn't exactly a suggestion we get to make - it's an existing dragon, adn it's up to its creator. Why not create one that is immune. (It has also been sort of suggested before in other forms, and shot down by someone, possibly even TJ.)

Depending on how high the egg floats, it is still posible that it gets hit with debris tossed up from the earthquake and that breaks it.

Sorry, but I'll agree with Fuzzbucket that the BSA idea they linked is a better option than just immunity for Balloon eggs.

This is a very cool remark about how an earthquake works! 

I don't think that this skill of the eggs (protection) needs to be related with a possible "Float" BSA which adult Balloons would have.

I've thought about this before, and I still think it'd be a nice gimmick in the game. Comes down to whether the creators would like to see this happen, but I think it's a good idea.

Would be a neat little quirk that would both make sense and give some personality to a dragon breed. I support, if the creators approve. 

I'd be open to even more of these kindsa gimmicks that don't actually need to have other functions or separate explanations. Like, no BSAs needed even. 

Reminds me of hidden features in Pokémon which aren't necessarily explained anywhere (except by maybe random NPCs), such as Ghost types always being able to flee from battle, Grass types being immune to powders and spores, or Dark types being immune to moves affected by Prankster ability... 

Nice Bee movie reference, I'm a sucker for stupid memes.

I am on the side of, if they are being quaked in caves, then debris, rocks and the like are falling around them which would easily break them. On a side note they should be more susceptible to vampire bites and die.

Earthquake has no effect on a floating egg, idiot...

Please TJ. 

Edited by Laugh

While it would be cute, I don't think there's a ton of value in carving out an exception for one breed.

Chalk it up to the vertical displacement of the ground being greater than the distance between the egg and the ground, so the egg still ends up being struck.