Protector of Dragons

ANSWERED:I think my Scroll needs to be rebooted. It has as lot of glitches.

Go to solution Solved by Stromboli,

It's the encyclopedia. I look at entries and see that I do not have images for the various stages of some dragons (not all), even though I have enough views and counts. Is there a way to "reboot" the encyclopedia by "reloading" the information? I have a rather lengthy list of dragons that are problematic.

I couldn't find a moderator for this? Apologies. 

Did you try resetting your cache for your internet browser? Sometimes that can make missing images come back.

22 hours ago, Protector of Dragons said:

It's the encyclopedia. I look at entries and see that I do not have images for the various stages of some dragons (not all), even though I have enough views and counts. Is there a way to "reboot" the encyclopedia by "reloading" the information? I have a rather lengthy list of dragons that are problematic.

I couldn't find a moderator for this? Apologies. 

The encyclopedia doesn't count dragons from before it was implemented. Is that maybe what you feel you're missing?

Thank you all for the suggestions.  Yes, I did clear the cache, which I do regularly,  it doesn't help. I'm not concerned about counting dragons from before the encyclopedia came online, but after.

One example is the Floral Wyvern's page, of which there are TWO. One which shows the complete purple and gold variants with shadows for the pink variant, and one for the Pink on its own page (with the purple and gold grayed out), the various icons showing.  It has the April Fools' Day 2022 Purple male showing for the 2nd page's placeholder on the main encyclopedia page.

image.png.88eac40e30855ddc52cef07c5795948a.png  image.png.74534e690486217678f4b0ce46f36c27.pngimage.png.cb13270fa395abd0cdf98bdd734d5f6c.png   image.png.f7dba94d663ec2f7da19d030b3ff68fb.png

Other encyclopedia pages will show enough counts/views for all the stages but have the pictures grayed out. often just one hatchling or one gendered hatchling grayed out.

I am trying to gather fresh views of the missing eggs, hatchlings, and adults to get the pages to complete.

I just thought it would be easier to boot the page and get it to re-check the view counts.

Again, thanks for all the folks willing to help. I appreciate you all.

~Angel~ PoD

image.png

Posted (edited) Solution

You need to observe enough adults of each variant to unlock them in the Encyclopedia. Even if you've observed/owned many purple and gold Iris Florets, the pink won't unlock until you've observed or owned enough specifically pink Iris Florets to unlock it.

There are two Floret breeds, Alstroemeria and Iris, each with pink, purple, and gold forms. What you're seeing there isn't the "April Fools' 2022" sprite, it's the Alstroemeria Floret. 😅 If it were the 2022 April Fools' version, it'd have big ol' googly eyes on it.

Edited by Stromboli

Oops.

I do now !

Thank you, everyone, for the help. I will sneak back into my own corner of the Dragon Cave now and work on fixing things that I didn't understand.

You are, all, the very best people for being so patient and polite. 

Again ... thank-you-gif-11.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=6a69

Edited by Protector of Dragons
typo