Lexian

Traded egg disappeared/I've not received my side of the trade

Go to solution Solved by Kaini,

Posted (edited)

Long story short, I traded a caveborn Canto for a Green Dinosaur egg this morning and when I went to check, the Dino hasn't shown up in my dragons - Even though it's come up as accepted, the Green egg was close to hatching, but also hasn't shown up on the neglected dragon daycare site which is where I go as soon as I get new eggs... I'm completely baffled as there is nothing besides what I've posted below to say anything has happened :(
Just hope I've got the right forum - it did say 'help' 

image.png.3c450d92e31755193d4a57a9aebcb2df.png

image.png.1d11a37c556cf2382ad13a39206356e9.png

In addition to this, my trade of an Electric Dragon egg for a White Dragon has just been accepted and I've received the White Dragon egg, but still no Green Dino from the above trade... I have no idea what's happened :(

Third Edit to add more evidence - I have 'bookmarked' the webpage of the accepted trade as well 

image.png.a793b3fd56c00cff1fe441f550d6caa0.png

Edited by Lexian
Update to status, new trade accepted and have gotten that egg, but still not received the green dino even though both trades say accepted...

Chances are the dino hatched as you clicked, and the trade expired automatically. Did you lose the egg you offered as trade for the dino - that shouldn't have happened....

The Canto egg is not on the poster's scroll unless they have done something else with it in the meantime.

Did you check the scroll of the person you traded with to see if the Canto is on there? Or the Dino (most likely a hatchie now)? Or both?

Something may have glitched if the Dino hatched at the moment of trade.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The Canto egg is not on the poster's scroll unless they have done something else with it in the meantime.

I can't see who has it now....

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Did you check the scroll of the person you traded with to see if the Canto is on there? Or the Dino (most likely a hatchie now)? Or both?

Something may have glitched if the Dino hatched at the moment of trade.

That's kind of what I suspect.... @TJ09 ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I can't see who has it now....

That's kind of what I suspect.... @TJ09 ?

I've just checked my scroll and there is still no sign of the Green Dino egg or a hatchie - I've found the scroll that belongs to the user I traded with and although they have cantos, I can't seem to see the one I traded with them - I'm almost certain my canto still had over 5 days before it was due to hatch, so is it possible they've both disappeared? Not good either way :( 

This is why I pinged TJ....

Posted Solution

Are you certain you offered on the Dino? The trade completed successfully. You received the Xeno hatchie. Both intended ends of the trade have their part. 

The electric (not Xeno) for white was fine, I gather. The Dino for Cantormaris not - OP didn't get the Dino and reports that the cantormaris - whose code is given - is not on the would be recipient's scroll - and the action log shows the time of the cantormaris being accepted - but it's NOT on the other person's scroll/

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Are you certain you offered on the Dino? The trade completed successfully. You received the Xeno hatchie. Both intended ends of the trade have their part. 

Yep, I'm almost certain the trade was Canto for Dino as I believe the Xeno was for another trade - Is there any way to check/confirm this as even though I'm sure, I'm starting to doubt myself now :(

Edit: yes, the white for electric was fine, I had one other trade on at the same time, this is a current screenshot of my trade history if this is any help
image.png.e31c6a9b2acb33fc1dbfdedbca31e6cf.png

Edited by Lexian
Adding detail/replying to Fuzzbucket

Hm, interesting. DM me to discuss this further, if you don't mind?