Frankenweenie

something with email

Can't get into my cave! Looks like similar issue :

Email Verification

You cannot resend a verification email to this address. Enter a new address and select “Change Email.”

You must verify your email address to access your account. If you need to change your address, fill out the following form. If you did not receive a verification email, check your spam/junk folder or send a new one.

Current Email

[Removed]

New Email  
Change Email 
Edited by Kaini

People REALLY shouldn't put their actual emails in threads.

I was about to say the same thing, it's not really a good idea to be putting yalls emails out like that :///

in any case, your email might've been marked as a spam email, as spam emails (troll emails, ect) will often use strange names?

Either that or the Email type (I see it's Zoho, I've never heard of that before) isn't supported, I would recommend creating a Gmail or a Yahoo or a Microsoft email and try that.

Zoho is perfectly normal. I had it briefly. But I do know that TJ said to someone else that some emails get flagged by the host as suspicious - especially disposable ones. Embarqmail looks to be a strange beast, so that could be an issue...

It's easy enough to set up a gmail one just for this game/forum.

Sorry you don't like my email being out there but I didn't know how to explain it. Have had the same email for 35 years and can't access my cave at all for the holidays :( How about a little sympathy and help instead of bashing the person who is down right now!

9 minutes ago, 4mymirage said:

Sorry you don't like my email being out there but I didn't know how to explain it. Have had the same email for 35 years and can't access my cave at all for the holidays :( How about a little sympathy and help instead of bashing the person who is down right now!

They're not saying it because they don't like it, it's for your own safety. Generally it's better not to give out too much private information in a public forum. If you provide your account name, I'm sure TJ can check the email associated with it anyway. 

Did you check if there's anything in spam like people mentioned? Otherwise it might be the same issue as in the other thread DragonLady86 linked.

No one is bashing, please be polite to other users rather than taking rudeness toward people who are just trying to help you.

I have removed any email addresses, please don't doxx yourselves. DM a moderator or TJ if you're having issues, this is not something members can help you with as it contains personal information.