Fishkeeper

Unusually high vampire success rate?

After I used up all my kill slots on Halloween, I started biting eggs with my decent-sized vamp collection. I've been biting on and off since then, and I think I've noticed a pattern.

Normally, the rate for vampire bites is roughly 50% kill, 25% repulse, 25% success.

Out of 73 bites as of noonish today, I've had 20 kills, 6 repulses, and 47 successes. That's about 27% kill, 8% repulse, 64% success.

Has anyone else noticed something like this going on, or is it just me on a weird streak of coincidences?

(I assume "have you noticed more vampire successes than usual" probably doesn't break the site rule against mass data gathering? Though it might be best if nobody else gives exact numbers, just in case.)

2 hours ago, Fishkeeper said:

the site rule against mass data gathering?

There's no site rule against mass data gathering. There's a rule against reverse engineering which is more like creating a hatchery that uses site formulas to guarantee eggs never get sick.

This might be of use to you? But I haven't heard anyone claim extremely good luck this week.

I have never actually bitten an egg because I am afraid of killing it,  but I check this thread sometimes. It seems to me that more eggs are killed than anything else.

I have one that always turns the egg. Unfortunately she also has 100% of them kicked to AP. She's great for mis-clicks but not getting vamps to keep. Lol

Edited by DragonLady86
Typos