Lijahlou

Password reset please

Hello,

I have been gone for several years and my saved password is no longer working.  Scroll name is Lijahlou.  Would you please send atemp password when you have a minute free.  thank you

You can get a password reset email by using the Forgot Password? Link in the site.

If you no longer have access to the email, we can't help you as we need proof that you own the email address and the account.

Something you can try as well is several different passwords, ignoring the one you have saved.  Sometimes I've forgotten to update my saved passwords and trying a few out lets me find whatever I changed it to and then I can update the stored password.

If you're trying to reset the password but can't figure it out just click that "forgot password" link to take you to the reset page.

Unfortunately, if you don't have any access to the e-mail at all you'll simply have to start a new account.  If it does come to that, while there's many dragons that can't be replaced such as those with special codes, dates, or names, there's definitely people on the forums here who can help you with some aspects of rebuilding your scroll--such as gifting you BSA dragons and such things.

Hopefully you can either remember your password or reset it!  If you don't have access to the e-mail anymore, but you do manage to remember which password you used, you can change your e-mail to one that you have access to from the account page to hopefully avoid the issue in the future!  Good luck!