muddyf00t

Ability to see how other players are sorting their Dragons on their scrolls

I would love to be able to look at others peoples scrolls and see how they are sorting them.  It would give the browsing player ideas on how to use dragon cave and the different types of projects they can create. Also the option to keep some groups unavailable for the public to see. Some people, understandably, like to keep surprises and secret projects. 

muddy

???

That's already how it works, though?  I've seen scrolls sorted different ways...

Unless you mean have a note for which sort option they're using like "this is breed sort, this is age sort, this is custom sort, etc."?

Also you can already hide groups from the public--"private" is the default when making a group, with "public" being "those with a link can see" and "highlighted" showing them on the scroll.  I've got tons of groups but only a handful are show on my scroll.

Unless you mean "dragons added to a hidden group won't show up when you view the scroll"??

I believe we can already see other's scrolls in the ways they sort them, though I could see having an option to highlight more groups or have public groups be visible in some other way without a direct link could be helpful. I'd love to be able to have more sorting options in general, though I'm not sure what these would look like at this time.

When it isn't hidden, you can see my scroll the way I choose to sort it. Custom and then some, with a couple of bits I wish I hadn't done and can't face changing. What more do you want to know ? I couldn't begin to explain why I do it the way I do...

I use Manual sort.  My scroll is quite methodical, Hard to get followed by Christmas and Valentine dragons.  Then unbreedable and breed only, followed by metallics and the basic BSA's, then the latest release and so on.  Halloween and zombies right at the end because death is final!  Looking at it now, I'm thinking I'd like to put the unbreedables/breed only before the holiday ones.  Hmm...

I sort by name. It is a mess I know, which is why I have a highlighted group called 'My scroll sort by breed', which I copy from another user when I saw their name through AP egg.