TJ09

2023-07-11 - Notification and Market Updates

Screenshot_20230713_120656_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e5053f417a6b02dbf29bf1446e03dc7d.jpg

The push system allows me to see which egg hatched. It's truly impressive! I also like that the site notifications and push notifications are separate.

I am using the notification update already since it came as experimental some time ago and am so glad to see it fully implemented now! It works awesome!

I am really excited about these updates, especially hatching updates.  Sometimes I forget to check on my dragons when I am busy with other stuff, so this will remind me to come back and check on my babies.  🙂

Great news!

I'd love if we could get a notification when our eggs or hatchlings get sick.

Awesome! Thanks TJ!

Will the dino eggs ever be buyable in the market when I haven’t seen ANY of them in ANY of the biomes in YEARS…same with the paper and chicken? I really would like to have more than just the pterodactyl in my collection but they all say that I need to unlock the egg in the encyclopedia before I can buy the egg from the market. :(

2 hours ago, Shin'a'in said:

Awesome! Thanks TJ!

Will the dino eggs ever be buyable in the market when I haven’t seen ANY of them in ANY of the biomes in YEARS…same with the paper and chicken? I really would like to have more than just the pterodactyl in my collection but they all say that I need to unlock the egg in the encyclopedia before I can buy the egg from the market. :(

Those are available in the market. You need to go to some of the fan sites and start clicking all the unbreedable eggs - Chicken, Paper, and various Dinos that you can find. After a few of each the encyclopedia tag for the eggs will unlock and you can buy them from the market. 

4 hours ago, Shin'a'in said:

Awesome! Thanks TJ!

try this Thread and click all the dinos linked in the thread. Unlocking encyclopedia will be much quicker and easier. There are many dinos to click if you keep scrolling down. 

Edited by Eiren

This is good news, but I can't find the Notifications page except by clicking on the link in TJ's post. Could someone tell me where it hides please?

4 minutes ago, Freima said:

This is good news, but I can't find the Notifications page except by clicking on the link in TJ's post. Could someone tell me where it hides please?

In mobile, I clicked my bell in upper right corner—-which led me to notifications page and there is a cog you can click to change settings also. This bell is visible in every page of dragcave.

Edited by Eiren

The bell! of course! Thanks Eiren - I can be incredibly dense at times 🙄

Late to the party but thank you so much for this. Now I don't need to write down when the dragons will grow up!

Only just seen this.  Will definitely try it out. Really useful to be alerted about trades. Thanks, TJ.

Just a further thought, could we also have a push alert if an egg goes sick?

On 7/13/2023 at 1:57 PM, Naughtrish said:

Great news!

I'd love if we could get a notification when our eggs or hatchlings get sick.

I was thinking the same thing. It will help us respond to the problem more quickly if we get a notice.

I do, however, totally love all the notifications that have already been implemented. This is a great new feature!