NightEagle

Make group names left-aligned in overview

The usual "I have looked but not found a similar topic" applies.

I love groups. They are incredibly useful for sorting and having an overview over places. I (and I have seen many others do the same, too) use numbers or letters to keep my group in a senseful order so I have the more important ones on top and the one purely for archiving reasons further down etc. pp.

The thing is: In the group overview, since the group names are centered, it's quite hard to actually get a proper overview because I have to keep jumping left and right until I find the number I am looking for:

groupsExample.png.db7874bb089f66daafa487d70de4014c.png

On phone this is much more intuitive, since I can just check the left side and "scroll" down with my eyes until I find what I'm looking for:

groupsExample2.thumb.png.cbb4d7b888b34af830d8bcf68bac0e5d.png

I would wish for this to be the same on desktop. It is SO much easier to read, imo, and therefore to actually use as a great function. It might just be a very tiny change, but one that would make my life a lot easier. xD And I don't think it would disturb the overall design much or not even make it look different.

So yeah, that's basically it. I suggest to make the group names left-aligned in the shown overview on desktop, where they already are on phone.

Honestly, yeah, it's always kinda been a bit annoying and throws me off a little.  It'd be nice if it could be just left-aligned instead of centered.

That is...kind of a horrible layout, and probably an easy fix too. I didn't even realise that's how they were aligned since I don't go to that page almost ever, and my group names are very short. Support.