Rikkoshaye

A humble sorting request

Hey guys! I have a very minor sorting fix I'd like to request. I use the default sorting option, and I noticed two minor errors

With the Snow Angel dragon, the hatchlings sort ABOVE the adults. Maybe due to there being three different kinds, some of the ordering got messed up? Anyway, I'd love if they sorted BELOW the adults like all the other dragons (see image below)

And secondly, the chicken sorts right in the middle of the dinos. I know they're all non dragons, but I'd love if the chicken could be placed above or below all the dinos, not right in-between (see image below)

Thank you for considering my suggestion! It doesn't REALLY matter but it'd just look and feel a lot better ❤️

holiday dragon sort.jpg

dino chicken sort.jpg

Edited by Rikkoshaye

?

ALL my hatchies sort above the adults. I have too many of most species to make the point - but:

image.png.61b505bee4b24db50657336a4ddd1bb0.png

Hatchlings sort below adults when sorted by breed.

https://dragcave.net/group/116365-holidays.

Snow angels depend on the color as its not set till they gender. My white wings sort as normal. See below.

And the chicken unfortunately can't be moved without changing thier names. Both chickens and dinos sort by thier Latin names so alphabetically, chicken is is in the middle.

Screenshot_20230323_000025_Chrome.jpg

Wow. I had no idea. I use a custom sort, and I have no idea now (10 years on) how I set that up as a base...

Yeah, with the snow angels I was guessing that it was an error with the different colors a scroll can have, so maybe something could be tweaked internally so all the hatchlings will be below every adult color option