MoonShark

ANSWERED:New Hybrid species not reverting color when teleported

I accidentally incubated two new hybrids I didn't intend to. I'd heard that they had an issue with not reverting but had subsequently been fixed, so I had a friend help me bounce them just now. However, they did not revert color as they should have.

These are the eggs in question: https://dragcave.net/lineage/a3TfB https://dragcave.net/lineage/xKbIq

You can see they're no longer incubated but are still the incubated color. :(  Any news on when they might be fixed? I bred specific pairings for release day and would really like to not have the colors messed up. :(

Oh, it seems like abandoning them works now but trading still keeps the color. @TJ09?

Same here - I have traded mine three times now and it's still red. I like red just fine, but was planning a checker using blues....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Seems to be the earliest ones are simply not reverting :(  If I had space I'd test another !

21 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Seems to be the earliest ones are simply not reverting :(  If I had space I'd test another !

I just tested trading for one after the 'patch' amd it's still red

@TJ09 Can you revert all those who have been traded to blue, pretty please ? Anyone who DIDN'T want that only needs to incubate....

Tested this again since it was almost time for my first hybrid egg to hatch (I had incubated it to test if the Xol mechanic was the same), and it's sadly still happening. At least now I've got an extra day to hope it gets fixed! 🤞 I'm really liking the blue colours and it'd fit better with the pairings I bred, anyway. :P 

I think this has been fixed! 

Edit: it has! 

Edited by MoonlitEevee