Fuzzbucket

Show refusals in breed list all the time

I swear I started a thread asking for this ages ago, but I can't find it.

At present refused dragons only show at the bottom of the breed list if they would otherwise have been available for breeding, so not when they are on CD. I do actually keep a list, but have just discovered I have made a mistake.. (yes, my bad, but still...) While planning a lineage I now can't see which dragons one lady in particular has refused, so cannot decide which to breed her to, in case that means the OTHER in the group will be locked out.... Given that we couldn't choose to breed the refused mates anyway, is there any reason that they cannot be shown at the bottom of  the list the whole time so we know, for instance, that Herbert must breed with Jennifer, as Albert (now on CD from breeding for another lineage) already refused her so will need to ... you get the idea ? 

Is that possible without too much hassle for TJ ?

Support. I really don't want to have to start tracking refusals in my endless spreadsheets as well lmao

I already DO that - and it can fail you... one teeny mistake and.... (we are all human but that was a REAL pain !)