purplehaze

Purplehaze's Pre-holiday Bingo

7 minutes ago, trystan said:

here's a question - i don't have to do all the bingo games if i can't think of anything, like a riddle or the ponderous puzzle?

You can do whichever parts you are most comfortable with! It's your game, your choice. ;)

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

here's a question - i don't have to do all the bingo games if i can't think of anything, like a riddle or the ponderous puzzle?

Nope! You can use whatever you want.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You can do whichever parts you are most comfortable with! It's your game, your choice. ;)

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Nope! You can use whatever you want.

thanks!

*back to my plotting*

hopefully it won't be awful, since it's my first bingo!

It will be fine. I remember my first - and it worked just fine.

My first ended in about three rounds. XD But that was waaay back, before the extra levels were added.

I do think the extra levels are working exactly right ! If you look - we are all sort of close-ish.

42 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I do think the extra levels are working exactly right ! If you look - we are all sort of close-ish.

I agree. :)

45 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

They seem to be. I will say that it makes the host work a bit harder to come up with enough bingos.

thanks Fuzz and Lagie!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

come up with enough bingos.

yeah, i figure if my flash bingos are 2 points, the cascasdes are weighted just so, and the tricksy final answer is 2 points....  so if someones have everything, it's 83 points total. (of course, i have a spreadsheet!)

i might post it new year's afternoon/night, if someone's around to help me out with the posting.... and maybe give it a look-see to make sure the components of my game look right.  i guess after some sign-ups, we'll see how the game goes! XD 

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

(of course, i have a spreadsheet!)

Of course! XD

I planned nothing out ahead this time -- just made it up as I went along after deciding to follow the history of DC releases. :huh:

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Of course! XD

I planned nothing out ahead this time -- just made it up as I went along after deciding to follow the history of DC releases. :huh:

i came up with a fun idea - and you'll see where i had not enough regular bingos and too many of another! XD 

36 minutes ago, trystan said:

might post it new year's afternoon/night, if someone's around to help me out with the posting....

I should be around! If I haven't drained my laptop or run out of data (left my laptop charger at the house I just left :rolleyes: ).

Edited by Lagie
typo

I may be around, too. No real plans for the day.

57 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I should be around! If I haven't drained my laptop or run out of data (left my laptop charger at the house I just left :rolleyes: ).

thanks!

but - oops! time to get a new charger?

55 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I may be around, too. No real plans for the day.

cool cool

i'm working 10 to 2 tomorrow, so it would be either late afternoon, or night after dinner. :D 

Take as long as you need ! What time zone are you on ? I'm GMT and around most of the day but not 100% on keyboard... I will keep an eye.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Your'e probably better with someone else - but I'm here at the moment...

and now i'm reading this an hour after you posted it! XD 

i'll have to see what i'm doing after dinner.  maybe tonight. we'll see. :D 

36 minutes ago, trystan said:

maybe tonight. we'll see.

I'm in your time zone and should be around most of the evening and I am usually up late, too.

That is NOT where I thought you were....!!

55 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm in your time zone and should be around most of the evening and I am usually up late, too.

yeppers!

45 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That is NOT where I thought you were....!!

me? where did you think i was then?

9 hours ago, trystan said:

yeppers!

me? where did you think i was then?

No - purple. :D

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No - purple. :D

So, where did you think I was, then? ;)