MessengerDragon

Murder Mystery Reset

I had played a lot of the murder mystery event on the first day it became available, and kept a tab with it open since then, no the room selection screen. Today, I refreshed that tab, expecting this not to be a problem because as far as I can recall, the events have saved progress without needing a tab to remain open. However, now, the Copper greets me as though I've been there before, but all of the rooms behave as if I've never set foot in them before. Moreover, I refreshed the page a second time after having done some actions in two of the rooms, and it remembers those, so it doesn't look as though refreshing the page is the culprit.

Has anybody else had a problem with progress vanishing?

I just discovered that I have the same problem. I was so far along in the game, and now I have to start over! T__T I haven't restarted my browser, and I haven't cleared my browser's cookies/cache. I don't know what could have caused this. It's so disappointing.

Same thing happened to me. Fortunately I had only visited a couple rooms. so it wasn't a big problem to redo them. It only happened to the rooms I played when the event first started. After that my progress saved normally.

Comparing my screenshots, I note that on that first day, I did not have 'Ballroom' in the list of enter-able rooms, which I do now. Maybe it was the adding of that missing room that reset our progress?

It returned during the last few hours and is gone again now. Closing the thread as the event is over.