Srscave

ANSWERED:Locate owner of an egg?

I finally managed to breed a Scourgekeeper egg, but I suffer from chronic stupid and I was egglocked, so it got abandoned. Is there any way to find out who owns it so I can offer them a trade for it back?

The egg in question: [link removed]

Thanks!

Edited by Srscave

There is not. You can change the parents names to ask for it back but they are not obligated to do so. Also you need to remove that link from your post. You can't post links to other people's growing things without permission.

Edited by DragonLady86

Since it was just bred 2 hours ago, nobody could have picked it up yet, as the AP has eggs that are 4d 14h and less and yours is currently 6d 22h. 

Best bet, as you have been told is to change the parents names, but you must realize that nobody is under any obligation to give it back to you.

2 hours ago, Srscave said:

The egg in question:

You need to change that link to a lineage link. Posting view links can get it an unwelcome number of views.

No, there is no way to locate them and in fact we encourage you not to try, this link needs to be removed (I will pass it on to another mod) it's considered harassment, going after another user when they picked up an egg in the AP fair and square. It can lead to some pretty nasty harassment, so we don't allow it on the forum. Please only post your own eggs and do not post eggs to 'hunt' them down.

My mistake, I'm not trying to start a man hunt. I just wanted to ask if I can get it back. I'll remove the link ASAP.