asteroidb612

ANSWERED:Tips on Getting Yellow Sapphire

So, I've been trying to get a yellow Sapphire dragon but I've been having some trouble with getting all the views you need to create one. I had a Sapphire egg that I decided to put on a click site once it became an ER, but I only got around 1000 views by doing that. I know they can still change as hatchlings, so I want to know what approach I should take to getting the remaining clicks. 

Well, for starters putting it one click site when it gets ER probably isn't enough, since the lower the time the less views it needs to hatch and such. Don't put anything in too early or you risk sickness, but generally adding eggs to one site around the 6d12h mark is fine (though personally I usually wait until 6d). Then add to another site closer to 5days. Then when it gets towards ER time maybe use a third site. I'm not sure what site you've been using, that can affect things a lot too, some are a lot more active than others. I use Allure, Silvi's, and Valley Sherwood the most. 

You can also use this auto-refresher to boost the views, just be careful not to give it too many views too fast. When it comes to making yellow Sapphires I normally use that auto-refresher for 2-3 minutes at a time, once a day maybe, it'll give the dragon a quick boost of views without being too much.

Also, remember that since it can turn after it hatches you have a full 5 days (or 6 unincubated) to get it the views it needs. Slow and steady is better than letting it get to ER stage and then slamming it with a lot of views. As HeatherMarie says, start with one site and then add another and another progressively as it gets older. Silvis is a good fairly low view site that is safe to use on eggs that are about 6d 12h (or 6d 8h if you want to be really safe).