RegalPlumewing

ANSWERED:Adventuring help

I feel kinda like an idiot for being unable to find it on my own, but I can't seem to find the page for this "Adventure" thingy. Does anyone have the link, or was it a limited time event I missed out on?

It's the BSA that the new release dragons have. Once you have an adult, you go to its action page and select Adventure. Then you can select other adult new-release dragons to go with that one, or send it alone to see if it/they can convince a scourgekeeper not to be a bad guy anymore. 😜

Just now, Kith said:

It's the BSA that the new release dragons have. Once you have an adult, you go to its action page and select Adventure. Then you can select other adult new-release dragons to go with that one, or send it alone to see if it/they can convince a scourgekeeper not to be a bad guy anymore. 😜

Oh, thank you for explaining! :) I was so confused.

26 minutes ago, RegalPlumewing said:

I feel kinda like an idiot for being unable to find it on my own, but I can't seem to find the page for this "Adventure" thingy. Does anyone have the link, or was it a limited time event I missed out on?

When you have adults of the dragons from this birthday release, go to their action page and you will find an action called "Adventure". Click on that and you will get to pick a dragon or dragons to accompany that dragon in an adventure party. If your party fails, they live to try again. If they succeed the come back with a Scourgekeeper dragon.

Edit: I see someone beat me to the answer. :D

Edited by purplehaze