camelia2

Add navigaton arrows in Encyclopedia

As the title says. Just a tiny little improvement. I'd like to be able to go to next/previous Enciclopedia entry without returning to the index page.

Sometimes it would just be useful

Would be even more useful to have indication of which entries are completed or not. That being the only reason I click through each entry. 

yes to indication of entries completed vs incomplete. that is also the only reason I click through them lmao

Edited by Moriaty

And if it said which sprite is female and which is male in case of dimorphism, but this has nothing to do with either of the above suggestions. Haha! 😹 It's just something I so often forget with certain breeds when I'm looking at their entries, and I always feel too lazy to check that on my scroll or on the unofficial Wiki...

17 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

And if it said which sprite is female and which is male in case of dimorphism, but this has nothing to do with either of the above suggestions. Haha! 😹 It's just something I so often forget with certain breeds when I'm looking at their entries, and I always feel too lazy to check that on my scroll or on the unofficial Wiki...

Male is always shown first (and is the sprite on the main page)

@DragonLady86 Hmm! I'm not sure, though! Avin, aqualis for example? The blacks even have male first for the regular sprite and female first for the alt. It seems a bit random to me.

But yeah I didn't realise that the sprites on the main encyclopedia page are all males! I think I most often click to an entry from the view page of some egg or hatchling, so that's why I can get confused. Anyway, I don't really think that it's too much effort to go and check this on one's scroll, heh. Or the main page. 😸

Edited by Varislapsi

Hmm. Really? I admit I didn't check everything just randomly clicked several and they all had males first.  I wonder if that's intentional or a bug that some don't?🤔

Yep, I learnt that over time after having checked enough breeds. But it's something I've been wondering as well. Those aren't the only ones that show the female sprite first so if it is a bug, it affects several breeds. I'm quite sure, though, that the majority still has male first.