Moltres

One of these years....

I would like a St. Patrick's day themed dragon release. No event, just a dragon. And I don't find the whole "well we have V day and Easter releases blah blah" and thus being "too close together" valid. Because isn't there already a monthly dragon release outside of that? And again, I'm not asking for an event. Just a release.

I also don't find the argument of "Not everyone celebrates blah blah" valid, either. Because not all people/places in the world celebrate the holidays that there are events/releases for. 

I also wouldn't mind a fireworks themed dragon. I would say a July 4th, but that one even to me living in the states is.......*waffles hand for REASONS* 
But I'd really only want one for that day because I can imagine someone could make a really awesome and amazing fireworks themed dragon for that day.  I wouldn't want it to celebrate the meaning of J4 here. Which, cut that one specific day out, and just have a fireworks themed dragon! Could be a New Year's (January) release, or even a Christmas one!

But yeah. Not looking to be gas lit or anything for this. I was going to post it in suggestions but, eh..I'll post it here. 

Others I wouldn't mind seeing are Sugar Skull themed, Lantern Festival or Cherry Blossom Festival themed, others I can't think of right now.

Ya know, something to escape the mundane and typical monthly releases. Something different and "new"???? (like, maybe a whole year of monthly themed, idk).

Maybe I should move this to suggestions.....lol. But gonna keep it here for now, as it's more me just rambling/talking about some things I'd like.

Edited by Moltres
TYPOS

You're welcome to create dragon suggestions that fit these themes. We have done things to loosely celebrate these more....um..."specific" holidays in the past. We got a fireworks badge for the beat the heat release and a Saint Patrick's Day DC cave skin, which I still use many years later. But really, it's up to TJ to decide when releases happen.

Regarding Easter, we have festival of eggs, but no specific dragon. 

I love more releases, but I'm meh about specific holidays. I wouldn't mind something like April Fool's where we get an existing dragon that's slightly different...like a terrae with shamrock shaped spots or the red white and blue canto has sunglasses or a powdered wig because 'Murica or something. 

I love this idea.  It would be so much fun. Especially the Saint Paddy's Day Dragon.  It wouldn't have to be a big event,  just a lucky little dragon for the holiday.  We certainly have the talent in here.  Every dragon that is released is amazing.  I would just love to see more and more of them. 

On 3/18/2022 at 7:35 PM, Jazeki said:

You're welcome to create dragon suggestions that fit these themes. We have done things to loosely celebrate these more....um..."specific" holidays in the past. We got a fireworks badge for the beat the heat release and a Saint Patrick's Day DC cave skin, which I still use many years later. But really, it's up to TJ to decide when releases happen.

Regarding Easter, we have festival of eggs, but no specific dragon. 

I love more releases, but I'm meh about specific holidays. I wouldn't mind something like April Fool's where we get an existing dragon that's slightly different...like a terrae with shamrock shaped spots or the red white and blue canto has sunglasses or a powdered wig because 'Murica or something. 

This. CREATE some if you want them.