IzzyCat91

Bookmarking Threads-*MODS,PLEASE CLOSE*

Hi! I would like to suggest a bookmarking tool to easily list threads you would like to be able to find again quickly. All it needs to be is a button at the top of each topic's page that when you click it, it makes a link in your profile somewhere so you can have a nice, tidy list to refer to/click on, instead of having to try and remember the names of the threads you want/need and search for them. This can even be tied to the current "Follow" buttons, which is nice for notifications, but I have had to edit some of my posts with updated info and have to go searching the forums for the topics to do so, hence this suggestion.

Let me know what you think!

~Izzy

Edited by IzzyCat91

image.png.85c54d3971e40422d516d12e59dc04b2.png

works for me - "follow " and then go to your profile... Under settings there is "manage followed content" - and bingo.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

works for me - "follow " and then go to your profile... Under settings there is "manage followed content" - and bingo.

Oooh....I did not know that was a function. My apologies. I feel silly now, my bad. I guess this is a moot point then.

How do I have a thread closed?

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by IzzyCat91

You don't have to apologise; it takes ages to find all the things that are useful here !