Malurosa

Is there a way to sort dragons by their habitat?

I'd like to find all my dragons in the forest habitat, but I have too many dragons for manual checking to be plausible. Is there any way to sort them automatically?

There is no way to sort your scroll by habitat, however you can make a group and use #forest in the add-dragons filter box and it will bring up all your dragons from the forest. I believe it only brings up cb dragons, no bred ones.

But if you do that - then you could add "all dragons of the same breed...." Just tested - and it works.

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But if you do that - then you could add "all dragons of the same breed...." Just tested - and it works.

This will *mostly* work!  Just be aware that sometimes DC's definition of a breed can span multiple biomes; for instance, selecting a Forest Zyumorph and adding "all of the same breed" will add all of your Zyumorphs to the group.  Same with Coppers - all the colors will be counted as "the same breed," so you'll have to do some removing afterward if you only want the ones from a specific biome in that biome group.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

With breeds which appear in more than one biome you would mix up this group.

Easiest way is to right click on the first dragon in the list, scroll down and rightclick on the last one while holdint CTRL so it will select all the shown dragons and they can easily be added into the group via "just these dragons". So nothing gets messed up. :)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora