Xopwe

Hide/remove dragons from progeny list.

Yes if it's a personal setting. If it's a "if I dont see it it's not there; just to make myself feel better" thing instead of "everyone needs to pretend I never had offsprings that unfortunately got zombified" then I support

I probably wouldn't use it but nothing bad would come out of having such an option

9 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I don't really see a need for this, so neutral leaning towards no here in that I wouldn't be upset if it were implemented. I do see a problem arising with people using this to mislead other users. Like someone saying "no, I never bred this thing--look at the progeny." 

This is a good point. I have made trades before, especially with prize lines, that were based on unique pairings. If people can alter the progenies of their dragons that could be misleading to someone who cares about that sort of thing. 

I am not particularly interested in this suggestion, but would be fine with it as long as it only changes how you view your own dragon's progenies, and everyone else's view is unaffected. Erasing records completely kind of defeats the point of progenies anyway imo.

I would support this is if it only affects the user's own view of the progeny, and not affecting other users' view of the progeny.