Jump to content
Dexisufiroa

DUPLICATE:Any way to hide only unfrozen hatchls and eggs in account setting instead of clicking one by one?

Recommended Posts

I was attacked from at least 5 Fan Sites just now,few hours later than I tried to trade 4 CB Rares for 1 CB Silver(Male or egg),so hiding my scroll now.

Share this post


Link to post

Right now you can only do it one by one, a *lot* of us have been asking for a hide-all function for years now. 

 

Threads of interest:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Trading hub has never been safe, many people have had eggs get sick while in the hub. That's why there are suggestions to be able to Ward while in-trade, or otherwise protect in-trade dragons. 

Threads:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/185122-prevent-items-in-trade-from-gaining-views/?tab=comments#comment-9835060

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182819-actions-on-eggs-in-teleport/?tab=comments#comment-9702083

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/153851-fog-while-in-teleport/?tab=comments#comment-7635151

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, NEX-Trishula said:

Trading hub is not safe anymore.

Nothing else to say.

image.thumb.png.881584b557f3600ec37b40e02564435f.png

 

It never has been. Of course people will be viewing everything in there before offering, to make sure it is as advertised. There have been suggestions that eggs in the hub should not gain views, but...

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Trading hub has never been safe, many people have had eggs get sick while in the hub. That's why there are suggestions to be able to Ward while in-trade, or otherwise protect in-trade dragons. 

Threads:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/185122-prevent-items-in-trade-from-gaining-views/?tab=comments#comment-9835060

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182819-actions-on-eggs-in-teleport/?tab=comments#comment-9702083

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/153851-fog-while-in-teleport/?tab=comments#comment-7635151

 

Ward could only keep for 6 hrs,a drop in the ocean.

After viewing the threads you showed it seems that no Administrator think it's not a problem should/need/could be solved for a long time,I'll try to make it to be,in my way,with my enraged heart.

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

It never has been. Of course people will be viewing everything in there before offering, to make sure it is as advertised. There have been suggestions that eggs in the hub should not gain views, but...

Maybe we need more suggestions or someting else(LOL).

8 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Right now you can only do it one by one, a *lot* of us have been asking for a hide-all function for years now. 

 

Threads of interest:

 

 

I'm sorry to say"ARE WE ALL ABANDONED?"

Share this post


Link to post

People will click the dragons in trades but there's some out there with malicious intent. I've had my scroll added to hatcheries a number of times, especially when I've had ER or rare dragons up for trade. I'm sure they get a kick out of being disruptive. It's a big problem, there's a few suggestions out there for fixing it, I just wish something was done about it.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

People will click the dragons in trades but there's some out there with malicious intent. I've had my scroll added to hatcheries a number of times, especially when I've had ER or rare dragons up for trade. I'm sure they get a kick out of being disruptive. It's a big problem, there's a few suggestions out there for fixing it, I just wish something was done about it.

I've seen the normal situations you said for many times,about 50 Clicks,100 UV and 500 OV in total for about a weekAKRSG.gifit's usual and not annoying.

But I was attacked many times with many Fan sites today and began to know the despairing truth that no Administrator to repair it for many years.

image.png.8226b57d7d5384afdffeae3dac0f1307.png

1494534574_CF_C@0FX_TQJSTV95VOX.thumb.png.ed95323208e72eb918fa6cf3854567d7.png

I think there are only 3 problems.

Firstly,the Teleport against with any action including hiding,

 (But the BSA  EQ,LOL.No security can be did,no risk can be avoid,so strange.Is this just a kind of "Dragon Cave Style/Tradition/Culture"?,NBCS,LOL)

 image.png.070655ec85d8725cf6e00cf5c2720a76.png

Secondly,no others could view the hidden dragons to make sure its Breed/Lineage/timer/etc,

Thirdly,the weak site rules about " 'aid' permision form the owner".Any effection for helping our growing dragons to be away with the observing jerks?I'm sorry to say:NOT AT ALL,we seems abadoned.And I'm sorry with the about 1 year time I spent in Dragon Cave,what a waste.

Thanks for you guys' reply above.

Now there really is no anything more to say at all until the security problem is solved.

Nothing to say and nothing to see,bye.

Edited by NEX-Trishula
Despairing for the abandoned security and the strange but useless site rules

Share this post


Link to post

Please:

  • Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.