tolz

Trading For Me Is Broken?

Hi.

Yesterday I had a trade up for public offers with 2 hatchlings in. They grew up while I was asleep and now I can't trade with anyone due to my teleport being active for the trade that's still existing which I can't cancel. 

Maybe this isn't the issue. But I do not know why I can't suggest any trades. I haven't done any succesfull trades ever.

Trade link

What's going on? Isn't this an issue and I've just reached a limit? Please help.

Your magi will not be available for 2 full days (48 hours to the second) after it was used. Trades are quite often appearing to be stuck, but in your case the trade was cancelled by the hatchlings growing up. That's automatic; you will have to wait until your magi has cooled down. You can still offer on other people's trades.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:44 AM, tolz said:

Hi.

Yesterday I had a trade up for public offers with 2 hatchlings in. They grew up while I was asleep and now I can't trade with anyone due to my teleport being active for the trade that's still existing which I can't cancel. 

Maybe this isn't the issue. But I do not know why I can't suggest any trades. I haven't done any succesfull trades ever.

Trade link

What's going on? Isn't this an issue and I've just reached a limit? Please help.

This happens if your hatchlings grow up while they are in the teleport.  To get around this in the future, you can cancel the trade before the hatchlings grow up and you won’t lose your Magi (you will be able to use the same Magi again immediately). The same thing will happen if you have an egg that hatches while it is in a teleport; the hatched egg will break the teleport.  Note that the trader is the one affected by this. If you offer on a trade and the trader’s egg hatches or the trader’s hatchling grows up, that does not affect you as the offerer (meaning you will not lose a Magi, since it is not your Magi in the trade).

Edited by missy_