S9429183F

Buy pink sapphire from the Market?

I noticed quite a number of “cb” pink sapphires listed as bought from the marketplace. But I don’t see them at the Market. 😳

Edited by S9429183F

There are no pink sapphires in the market. People call market pink sapphires "cb" because for the purposes of lineage building they are the same (except for copper breeding, I suppose).

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

Pink Sapphires from the Market are created when people buy a Blue Sapphire then abandon it as a gift to the AP.

I know a number of people with extra shards were buying and deliberately abandoning them to make them more available for everybody.

1 hour ago, dragongrrl said:

Pink Sapphires from the Market are created when people buy a Blue Sapphire then abandon it as a gift to the AP.

I know a number of people with extra shards were buying and deliberately abandoning them to make them more available for everybody.

(ohhh thank for that unintentional reminder, forgot I was going to do that again! at least it's something to spend my shards on..)

yeah but it makes them impossible to trade for since they are listed from the market

i wish that the cb sapphire rates in cave would increase to be more common so it makes finding cbs in the ap easier or at least trading for them via other users