masterofdragons21

this is a weird glitch

8 minutes ago, masterofdragons21 said:

so i went to get a purple dragon and it gave me two !?! idk why this happen so can tell me?

Hi masterofdragons21,

I took a look at your scroll (hoping it was the same as your forum name and got lucky); I see that you mean that you purchased one Purple egg from the Market, but somehow you received two Purple Market eggs instead of one? (I see the two on your scroll.)

How many shards did you spend? Did you happen to notice what your shard count was before and after you made the Market purchase? 

thank you for replying and i had 559 and i bought one egg but it gave me two and I was down to 159. (ps it was 1-2 weeks ago)

You must have accidentally clicked buy twice - they cost 200 and you spent 400...

And bought two - going by your shards. Accidents do happen.... (It could have been worse; you could have bought something horrid. Purples are always good !)

8 hours ago, masterofdragons21 said:

I pressed it once.

Sometimes there are little glitches either on-site or with technology.  My mouse--several years old and very heavily used so likely facing some wearing out--occasionally registers a double click instead of one, and other times doesn't register a click for example.  It's entirely possible something like that occurred.  Unfortunately, it happens, and there's no real way to prove that's what went on vs you clicked twice without realizing it.  (Which I've also done, it happens)

Sometimes if the page freezes up, if you click again it can register both clicks. Instead of clicking buy again, try refreshing the page by F5 or the URL bar. Might make it less likely to happen again. :) Good luck.