Murkydepths

Fog entire scroll button

I'd like the ability to fog my eggs overnight, ward only lasts 6 hours and requires a BSA, and individually fogging dragons is a pain especially on mobile.

So a mass fog button would be nice. 

This has been suggested multiple times:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

25 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

This has been suggested multiple times:

*snip*

I'd hoped it might be. It seems like a pretty simple update that would solve a lot of issues, not only is a hide all button suggested but there are loads of other suggestions about sickness in general - removing it or changing it. I'm hoping to get a reply from TJ on this, it's been quite a few years since that thread. 

Voicing my support on this thread too. It's super helpful during new releases and holidays when people are more likely to get higher amounts of views on their dragons.

Support. Again. 

In the linked thread TJ asked if it was still necessary because of the 'hide' links in the egg/unfrozen hatchie filter, I 100% think this would still be really helpful. The 'hide' links are very helpful if you just want to hide a couple dragons, but if you are looking to hide every growing thing when away from the computer that is a *lot* of extra clicking happening!

Edited by HeatherMarie