Paradisiske

Reduce Time to Abandon CB eggs v2

I'd support the reduction of the cooldown to 2 or 3 hours; I can't see that it does any harm to anyone and it fits in much more cooperatively with realistic time periods spent online for people who have things to do in the daytime.

Altering the cooldown further than that for trading purposes would be more complex to avoid abuse I think, but in theory I could support it with the stipulations in place.

I would also support a 3 hour CD on a CB egg - both for abandoning and trading. Given the time I have to play, 5 hours is long enough that picking up a wrong egg could mean I'm stuck for 8-12 hours where a 3 hour would give me a chance to maybe get something I do need a bit sooner. I would probably also hunt the AP more often as this would increase the likelihood of a few CBs mixed in with those nice lineages without absolutely overwhelming it with CB eggs. This last point is why I favor 3 hours over 2 or less; increased variety of lineage (or not) on the AP is great; making it harder to find those who prefer to look for nice lineages not so great. 

(totally agree with RubyEyes too - that 5 hour CD has never fit well with the numeric patters for me either)