Long_Before_Sunrise

Song Chain

4 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

So many good ones I've never heard before...

Thanks! I love showing people new music... and yes, I have very eclectic taste! How about some history next? This one's about a guy named Audie Murphy...

To Hell And Back

(Sabaton)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious  

(Harry Connick Jr.)

Simply Irresistible

(Robert Palmer)

_____

6 hours ago, catstaff said:

Thanks! I love showing people new music... and yes, I have very eclectic taste! How about some history next? This one's about a guy named Audie Murphy...

To Hell And Back

(Sabaton)

Those guys put on one heck of a show!  Thanks again for the links.   I actually remember hearing about Audie Murphy when I was just a little girl.  He was a big star and was considered a hero by many. :D

12 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

Those guys put on one heck of a show!  Thanks again for the links.   I actually remember hearing about Audie Murphy when I was just a little girl.  He was a big star and was considered a hero by many. :D

They do! I'm waiting for a couple of other letters to be up on my turn, to link another live from them with a lot more (and funnier) audience interaction. But they don't just sing history, they partner with Yarn Hub to make animated history story videos for some of their songs! This one's probably my favorite, because airplanes! (I almost went Air Force, but uncorrectable depth perception issues would have kept me out of flight training, which was why I even considered it in the first place.)

Night Witches (animated story video)

(Sabaton)

12 hours ago, trystan said:

Easy Livin'

(Uriah Heep)

It might look like it, but it's not. 😠

Strawberry Cake

(Johnny Cash)

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
19 hours ago, trystan said:

Easy Livin'

(Uriah Heep)

It might look like it, but it's not. 😠

talk to Ken Hensley about that!

No Easy Way Out

(Robert Tepper)

1 hour ago, catstaff said:

Hell Is For Children

(Pat Benatar)

I got in trouble for listening to this one, but I've had a taste for tragic songs most of my life.

Take It Outside 

(Barenaked Ladies😇

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I got in trouble for listening to this one, but I've had a taste for tragic songs most of my life.

Take It Outside 

(Barenaked Ladies😇

Sorry to hear you got in trouble.

Everybody Hurts

(R.E.M.)

Young, Fresh N' New the video is lol. The kids are all 'Best. Day. Ever.' then they see what she drives away in

(Kelis)

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise