Long_Before_Sunrise

Song Chain

@ShadowsGirl9 just so you know, this one is a song chain rather than alphabetical order... the first letter of your song is supposed to be the last letter of the song in the post before yours. You did Soldier, Poet, King---> Gates of Tomorrow---> We Will Rock You---> Under the Boardwalk--->

Kickstart My Heart

(Motley Crue)

7 hours ago, catstaff said:

@ShadowsGirl9 just so you know, this one is a song chain rather than alphabetical order... the first letter of your song is supposed to be the last letter of the song in the post before yours. You did Soldier, Poet, King---> Gates of Tomorrow---> We Will Rock You---> Under the Boardwalk--->

No, it was my mistake. Again. Not hers. 😳 I have no excuse. It was only 2 am.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No, it was my mistake. Again. Not hers. 😳 I have no excuse. It was only 2 am.

I didn't notice one from you, I just noticed that she went from Round and Round to Soldier, Poet, King. (Which isn't to say that it didn't happen. It happens to all of us, or we get ninja'ed or whatever.) I just figured that since she went alphabetical, I'd say something. Honestly, I think we should start an alphabetical songs thread anyway. I don't know about you, but I'm rapidly running out of songs that start with E or Y, that I actually know!

Maybe we could get a mod to edit the title to Song Chain so it's not so confusing?

Take on Me (A-Ha)

Down the Rabbit Hole (Follow Me)

(Ahtanum Shore)

5aeb209d35f12_thrashing-egg-03.gif