Shadow2222

Snow Wars 2 Resource Collection

I have a huge buildup of resources in the game, and I've been trying to manually clear them individually, but there's no end to them as far as I can see. Can we get a "collect all resources" button or something?

The magi statue lets you collect a decent sized circle. My current issue is no matter how many times i clear the screen when I come back there's just a screen full of resources. 

58 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

The magi statue lets you collect a decent sized circle. My current issue is no matter how many times i clear the screen when I come back there's just a screen full of resources. 

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know that option existed. I bought one and finally managed to clear my field. It took many, many, many refreshes, but there is an achievable end.

Edit: Another idea. Since there's already an item that allows mass collection, then could there be some sort of indication of how many resources there are left to pick up? At least then it wouldn't feel endless.

Edited by Shadow2222

13 hours ago, Tinibree said:

YES thats a huge issue for me too. at this point im getting really frustrated by these resources filling up all the space…

Agreed!!! How does it get filled out so fast... I just cleared it and then I accidentally clicked out and came back there’s a full page of resources for me to collect.

It tells you: resources accumulate even while you are not playing, and since they get dropped to empty spaces at each visit, none get lost.