Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SinOfMoons

Hello!

Hey there, everyone! I'm Silas, but you can just use my username if you prefer, I dont mind. I've known of DragCave since like 2008/2009, and have been actually playing since 2012 (somewhat consistently! with breaks, though). I just...never made a forum account before, haha xD So this is me doing that!

I like cats (have two!) and space a lot, and dragons, obviously. I am totally not a dragon in disguise. I'm an artist! And I play a lot of games. Not much more to say, really ^^

I hope everyone is having a good day, and staying safe out there!

(I do hope I'm doing this right! Sorry in advance if anything's wonky, let me know!)

Hello there, and welcome to the forums! We're happy to have you. :D It's always nice to meet a fellow cat lover, haha! I have a beautiful tuxedo cat named Delilah; she's an old girl but she's still young at heart. ❤️ Also awesome to have another gamer! You'll fit right in with the video game forums, and your art will go nicely in the original works forum too. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here and I send my best! 🌠

Thank you so much, everyone! :D

Jenneta, send Delilah all my love and whatever kinds of affection she likes, be it pets, kisses, treats etc!! And thank you for the recommendations :D

Welcome! Looks like you have somewhat similar past with me. I discovered this site around 2008 and actually played since 2013 XD 

Welcome to the forums! :D I have a cat, though she's not very lovey cause she's got bad anxiety problems. Fortunately she got a diagnosis so she's calming a little.

Welcome.  I have two kitties.  One is Cloud Dancing, a blond tiger cat, and Starfire, a black long hair.  

Thank you guys! It's been such a warm welcome here ❤️

Also the fact everyone is telling me about their kitties is warming my day so much ❤️

Paintra, I hope your baby can at least manage now and feels better soon! Send her my love however you can!

Same for you Classycal! Love to yours however they take it :D