Kakaru_of_DOOM

Error When Reviewing User Descriptions

Sometimes, when reviewing descriptions, instead of going to the next description a generic error comes up. If I go back a page with my browser, I can get to the same dragon, but if I then attempt to re-submit my approve/abstain/reject I get the error again. This happened recently when I attempted to review one of DirtyTabs's dragons, and Tabs reported not getting to comment I left. Tabs also reported experiencing this same error while reviewing descriptions. I know I've been experiencing these errors for a couple of weeks, I'm not exactly sure. If someone else has better timing, they might know better than I do.

Although reviewed descriptions met with the tombstone error apparently don't have the accept/abstain/reject submitted, none of those descriptions have yet reappeared in the queue, so the queue seems to treat them as reviewed.

I can confirm that this happens often and is still happening. 3 tombstone errors within 5 minutes for me. Attempting to resubmit by refreshing throws the same error.