Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platykwak

Stopped my lurking, so hi

Dragon Cave has been on the back of my mind, on/off, for years, now I suddenly remembered it. I've always liked the designs and flavor texts and the like, but still wasn't sure if I could make it work.

Well, I did some digging and found out that yeah, I can sort the dragons on my scroll to my liking (seriously the main selling point to me), and yeah, click sites actually exist so the progress is easy. Okay, I'm in.

So hello, started yesterday. And I think I've found my own "style", too. Gotta hatch 'em all. I'd love to keep my collection compact with few duplicates, so before I can find some influencers, I prefer snagging the ones with no dimorphism. When my collection grows, I'm gonna have fun sorting them!

For now, I like adopting a lot, and looking at random lineages that people have come up with - some of them are really nice, and I'd like to try not to "ruin" them too much if I try to breed something. Otherwise I'm currently not intrerested in building big lineages myself.

I snagged some nice ones already, so that's cool. Now all I can do is wait a couple days. Sometimes I go do some "voluntary work" on click sites, but otherwise, I might just keep to myself for a while.

Hello and welcome! I'm the same way, I like collecting lineages others have come up with rather than build my own.

Welcome! I'm glad that you've already got a style that works for you. I also really like seeing the lineages people create. 

Welcome to the forums! Finding your own style is great! I'm pretty similar myself goal-wise, trying to get a male and female of each breed. Good luck! :D