tyto_alba

Notification Bell Disappeared?

I haven't seen anything about this so I don't know if it's just me or what. My notification bell is gone. If that feature was removed or anything, I wasn't aware.

Ohh, that makes sense. So if I get an unread notification, the white bell appears. Once I read it, the bell is an outline. And if I go a week without notifications, it disappears, then? 

That's the way it has always seemed to me.

Last night I had a weird thing where I checked my notifications and then suddenly the bell was gone completely, even though there were trade offers from today. A few minutes later it popped back into existence. 

Weird. My bell is there but it's not turning white when I receive notifications.

EDIT: Jk I just got 5 notifications all at once

Edited by KRABBIT

My notification bell has been acting weirdly for some time as well. It doesn't turn white immediately when I refresh the page or open some link after getting a new notification but a few minutes later if I keep using the site. I think it even might have changed colour only after I had read the notifications already... but I'm not sure. It's easy to note since the times are listed on the Notifications page. Not that this would really matter too much to me, though. It just worked all accurately before.