icearashi

White Rose Checker Lineage

There's only one way to find it out... 

Press the linkXD (Assuming the 5g Rosebud is Valr-albiraia...)

(I mean I know how to breed without the SAs since all my pairs soon will be without them) 

Ooooooh! That looks great! Perfect indeed!! Thanks :)

May I ask you for a White sibling of your projected 6G then? I will use my 5G pair then to breed the matching 6G Rosebud girl next VDay!

12 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Ooooooh! That looks great! Perfect indeed!! Thanks :)

May I ask you for a White sibling of your projected 6G then? I will use my 5G pair then to breed the matching 6G Rosebud girl next VDay!

That sounds like a great plan! 

If you can use a sibling of either the upcoming 5G or the 6G, just tell me, but I can understand if you already have other dragons that might be related to mine ^^

Yea I'm afraid they're related, but it's fine! The project stretches out a lot so most of the 'famous' or more known pairs of Rosebud x White are definitely included already. All I want for Valentines is a Rosebud from Valralbireion x Valralbireia (btw won't you ever get mixed up with those names?!) 

Valentine's gonna be a busy week for me, asking so many people beforehand and finding ways to hatch them quicker so people won't need to hold them so long or else they'll abandon it and I'll have to find a way and wake up at 3am to catch an egg. 

No problem, I'll write you down for a Rosebud kid of them. We just need to set up an exchange best at the very first day of VDay breeding at about Midnight DC cave time, if that would be possible for you. I always breed Holidays for others at the very first possible time so that I have that out of the way and can use the rest of the time breeding my own stuff then and use all slots as efficiently as possible. 

As for the names - they are actually very straight forward and help not to mess up things.

Valr* is the prefix/marker for Rosebuds

Albir* is the prefix/marker for Whites

Any dragon with one apostrophe is a 2G: Valr'albiraia is a 2G Rosebud-White and as it is a female suffix, the dragon is the Rosebud. Valr'albiraion thus is a 2G White male from Rosebud. Mates usually should have a matching Vowel from the gender suffix, thus Valr'albiraia would be mate to Valr'albiraion, Valr'albireia to Valr'albireion.

A dragon consisting of two breed markers without an apostrophe or hyphen is a 3G: Valralbiraia / Valralbiraion

A dragon with a double apostrophe is a 4G: Valr''albiraia / Valr''albiraion

A dragon with a hyphen is a 5G: Valr-albiraia / Valr-albiraion

6+ G dragons usually have a Roman number between the breed markers: Valra VI Albiraia or Valro VI Albiraion would be the names of those

deSA is a marker that shows that a dragon contains a Spriter's Alt in the lineage. I often leave that out in higher gens, though.

I think now the names of my dragons should make some more sense :D

Edited by Astreya

@Astreya ohhh I see. It's just how the names (format at the end of the vowels) are kind of hard to remember. I understand the generation naming part! Thanks for clarifying!

And here's a sibling of your lil white!

exnOL.gif

Yeah. It was you who pointed me to Mow who bred the little one after all! *bows*

Another one to my collection! Yay! 

1nW78.gif 

btw Thank you @/Gealach for breeding this for me!

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

By the way, here's my 5G White, soon to be named Valr-albiraion:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/MSGRM

Alright! I updated the sheets! It’ll still display closed for now. 

And you’ll soon be able to breed a 6g!!!

Edited by icearashi

So, now my 5G pair is ready to go, too!

I did a test breeding that yielded this little one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6eT5C

Anybody who would like to have it? If there is no one who'd like to claim it within an hour, I will send it to the AP as I need a Rosebud from this pair next year. I'd love to get the above mentioned 6G whenever it's possible, though.

Ah well, I can always breed a new egg - the dragons won't flay away from my scroll any time soon (I hope XD)

Give me a little time to fill up with the new release dragons! I think I'll breed a fresh 5G White in a few weeks or so.

@Astreya I recently got the white for the lineage!! It’s still an egg though. It took loads of time of searching and stalking the pair to see if they’ve been bred and I end up finding the user who owns the dragons :) ! Once it grows up I’ll breed you a white from the pair, you’ll get the first egg! I just hope they won’t refuse...

20 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Use Fertility!

I will! It’s just that small chance of refusal that haunts me XD 

On 6/20/2020 at 12:00 AM, Astreya said:

That would be majorly cool! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out!

I hope you have an aeon and or a male pink ready for it! My magi is on cooldown for another day though, will send as soon as possible! For the time being you can admire the lineage of it XD https://dragcave.net/lineage/PKKgx

Thank you so much! I can send you a 2-way teleport with a dummy. I think I'll check if I can find a useful incuhatchable Magi from the AP for you^^

Anybody out there who'd like to have a clean 6G White x Rosebud checker with two Spriter's Alts in it?

*gone*

Have fun with it!

Edited by Astreya