icearashi

White Rose Checker Lineage

45 minutes ago, icearashi said:

Alright! Do you mind checking the sheets to tell me if I've missed any of your pairs? Thank you! :)

Looks like you have them all on there.I did catch an error in the names, though. The suffixes are generation indicators: i for CB, ii for 2nd gen, iii for 3rd gen, etc. On both the breeders page and the 3rd gen offspring page you have Adora Passion with the wrong suffix -- She should be Adora Passion ii.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

On both the breeders page and the 3rd gen offspring page you have Adora Passion with the wrong suffix -- She should be Adora Passion ii.

Fixed it! 

The breeding page is mostly for reference so if I change the breeding page everything else changes too. I normally hide the breeding page but I shown it because everything directly changes from there. 

I was in the middle of checking out my other valentine lineages that I could continue then I heard this notification sound and it was so loud. And I be like, right, I forgot to close my sound.

You're welcome!

Edited by icearashi

Looks cute! But I have to admit I will likely not use any huge banner in my signature anyway as I think my signature is long enough already XD

On 4/28/2020 at 12:23 PM, icearashi said:

Me too! :)

By the way Fuzzbucket are you going to join us and become a breeder? I can help list out the dragon pairs. 

I will do if you list out the pairs. I am rather busy with slimeridge, so haven't the time to do it... :)

45 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I will do if you list out the pairs. I am rather busy with slimeridge, so haven't the time to do it... :)

That’s fine! Just fill in the member and breeder request for reference! :) thanks for joining us.

52 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Looks cute! But I have to admit I will likely not use any huge banner in my signature anyway as I think my signature is long enough already XD

I’m thinking of making a smaller longer one, perhaps for my own signature.

Member Request:

I would like to be a member!

Scroll Name: flurp

Proof that you have RxW lineage (please use /lineage/): https://dragcave.net/lineage/CoBtp

Have you read the rules and things to take note of?: Yes I have.

Request for being a Breeder:

Scroll Name: flurp

What generation(s) can you breed? (i2,3,4,5 - some can include SA)

Please list out the pair(s) you can breed https://dragcave.net/group/122442

If the hatchling genders wrong would you replace one for them?:  Yes

Can people PM you? Yes 

If said yes to last question, PM link? https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=55386

I am way past the max images in my sig - sorry !

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am way past the max images in my sig - sorry !

That’s fine! I’ll put in the pairs soon in the google sheets. When I’m done I’ll ping you so you can check!

The FR ones are even smaller, they use like smaller images and they look like an image altogether. I’m thinking of using that strategy for my signature when I have more things to link to in my sig.

Laters. Vital TV calls !!!! Thanks.

Alright, I’ll be sleeping soon, feel free to just post here if anything’s wrong. 

23 hours ago, icearashi said:

@Fuzzbucket I’m done! Check the sheets on the first page to see if anything’s wrong or anything that I’ve missed. 

Looks good. Not that I have a brain...

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Looks good. Not that I have a brain...

Nah I reckon you just don‘t have a place for memory in your brain. 

Oh and when I was putting in the dragons yesterday, I saw you just recently bred a RxW egg to AP. I’m sure it went to a great home! 

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

Just look what I got: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6rFi3

ooo smol little guy! Hope it genders right! When you get a real offspring link remember to tell me to update the link currently in the sheets!

Honestly, I just can't figure how the Lineage Viewer and Generation Counter works. It's so hard 😅

Don't worry, of course I influenced the little one male :)

As for the AoND lineage viewer... The first white field is for the code of the male dragon, the second white field ("potential mate") is for code of the female dragon if you want to create a preview for the offspring of a pair. You normally can leave the dropdown "show 4 generations" as default, only chose a higher generation when your offspring is 6+ generations.

I never click "count the total generation" or "hide empty cells" as I only have perfect checkers anyway.

Edited by Astreya

10 minutes ago, Astreya said:

As for the AoND lineage viewer... The first white field is for the code of the male dragon, the second white field ("potential mate") is for code of the female dragon if you want to create a preview for the offspring of a pair. You normally can leave the dropdown "show 4 generations" as default, only chose a higher generation when your offspring is 6+ generations.

Ah, I wish they could put multiple pairs at the same time.

Here's my planned 6g White mate for my Rosebud: http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.php?dcode=tFHnr&gen=5&mate=ZXLQd&style[inbred]=y

I wish I could display my Rosebud with it as well. 

13 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Don't worry, of course I influenced the little one male :)

yayyy and the little white hatchlings are always the cutest hatchlings

Oh, that 6G looks nice! I will be able to breed a 6G soon, too. As soon as the little 4G White boy grew up I can breed him to my other 4G Rosebud girl to get a 5G White boy that will make my 5G Rosebud girl happy ^^

And I'll be ahead of you with a 7g once I get my hands on an offspring heh heh

Just btw @/Astreya your dragon names are a bit hard to remember XD

Edited by icearashi

Well, I'm curious whether I will be able to obtain an unrelated 6G for my projected 6G in time, too ^^

10 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Well, I'm curious whether I will be able to obtain an unrelated 6G for my projected 6G in time, too ^^

Is yours related to any of the dragons in the link I showed you above? Maybe if I manage to get that 5g I could breed you a white. But most likely it'll have to be next year until a 6g because Rosebud of being a holiday breed (coughs) 

I so regret not spending time on this lineage on Valentines this year... now I have to wait till another year. Well, at least that means I get loads of planning time. 

Edited by icearashi

I am too lazy to put in all the various codes in the inbred checker atm - I'm waiting until I bred my 6G, then I can safely check that against any other potential 6G mate :D