Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I have been busy lol I had a really rough day at work and now I'm trying to fix my lineage plan in the lineage builder now that I have decided/set breeds. I'll post a pic as soon as I'm done.

EDIT: TOPPAGE 711

and my 20 Week Challange Alphabetical lineage layout:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.75efeff96949603e3424c026496bd73c.png

Edited by IzzyCat91

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

No posts? :blink: Are you guys okay?

i was watching my show last night, and playing with dragons.

today i'm glaring at the updates for this one app on my computer, which says it's applying updates "This may take a few minutes. Please wait." - and it's been WAY MORE than a "few minutes." the mom-glare isn't working either. XD

also, playing with dragons.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Eh kinda. I had a stress meltdown yesterday after getting home from work at 8pm. One of my bosses was being a B. My husband was there to help though.

2 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Eh kinda. I had a stress meltdown yesterday after getting home from work at 8pm. One of my bosses was being a B. My husband was there to help though.

{{hugs}}

also, that app that was updating forever ended up being..... "stuck."  it popped up a notification that i had to clear, but it was behind all my open windows, so i didn't see it.  yeesh.

I have to go to the dentist today. 80 minutes, $400 and lots of shots. 

16 minutes ago, Rainn said:

{{hugs}} Been there, done that, lots of times. Hope it goes well for you today.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny! I go off house sitting today, to the place I was at for Easter weekend.

*Grabs the toast with jam. This works for dinner too! 

It is cinco de mayo. It is traditionally the worst day for me ever.  I know that sounds terrible...but all the bad things happen on this day to me. 

Today is the one year anniversary of my birth father's passing. 

Ok so that is not a full excuse though. The next day should be fine, that is tomorrow lol

@Long_Before_Sunrise Thank you for the lovely egg for my unbirthday! 

In other news my middle child called me for once.  Normally I have to call him. He is doing genealogy and wanted to ask me what I have. Ohhhh he was in for a treat!!! I actually have his dad's side too quite a bit. 

I am off to the pizza place. I don't think it will be super busy tonight. Cause who does a pizza place on May 5th?? LOL 

4 hours ago, trystan said:

today i'm glaring at the updates for this one app on my computer, which says it's applying updates "This may take a few minutes. Please wait." - and it's been WAY MORE than a "few minutes." the mom-glare isn't working either. XD

UUUUGH computer updates are the worst sometimes.

4 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

*HUGS* Same but not because of my boss, because I am still training and literally nothing was going right for me lol

2 hours ago, Rainn said:

ouch, I hope you feel better soon

16 minutes ago, galleri said:

It is cinco de mayo. It is traditionally the worst day for me ever.  I know that sounds terrible...but all the bad things happen on this day to me. 

Ok so that is not a full excuse though. The next day should be fine, that is tomorrow lol

*HUGS* It's ok friend, we're going to all have a good day. We're here if you need us.

I am calling off work today. Cookie has a school thing, so I'd be late anyway, which means I'd accrue a point regardless because I don't have sick time since I called off last Friday for mental health reasons. Better this way anyways, because we're going to be busy all weekend between Cookie's soccer game, my cousins coming to visit, and Mother's Day Sunday, so I can take the rest of the day to clean the house and prep for all that.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

Yep, doesn't work on developers or internet connectivity. 

9 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I have been busy lol I had a really rough day at work and now I'm trying to fix my lineage plan in the lineage builder now that I have decided/set breeds. I'll post a pic as soon as I'm done.

EDIT: TOPPAGE 711

and my 20 Week Challange Alphabetical lineage layout:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.75efeff96949603e3424c026496bd73c.png

Sorry about the rough day. *hugs* Cool lineage!

5 hours ago, trystan said:

Playing with dragons is fun!

5 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

*hugs* Hope today's been better.

3 hours ago, Rainn said:

Hope it goes well, and not too painfully.

1 hour ago, galleri said:

*hugs*

My dad has done a lot of family genealogy. He traced one branch back to England in the 1400s.

Enjoy the pizza!

1000+ today. Small wonder my brain feels fried.

Was mostly just watching Youtube today and chilling. lol

Hi CPA! I hope everyone is having a good Thursday and a good May so far. 

I've been really sick lately. I have multiple chronic illnesses so being sick isn't new or worrisome for me, but it is draining and annoying! 😤 I had to get an inhaler prescribed last week because my allergies have gotten so bad too.

BUT my partner bought me two squishmallows. 🥰 So all is good.

I heard Squishmallow? May I please ask which ones? ^^ 

5 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

I've been really sick lately. I have multiple chronic illnesses so being sick isn't new or worrisome for me, but it is draining and annoying! 😤 I had to get an inhaler prescribed last week because my allergies have gotten so bad too.

Sending hugs and feel-better vibes. Being sick is no fun! Take care.

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

I heard Squishmallow? May I please ask which ones? ^^ 

Tally and Renne! :3 Been hunting for Malcolm locally too, with no luck. 

Just now, purplehaze said:

Sending hugs and feel-better vibes. Being sick is no fun! Take care.

Thanks purple, much appreciated! 💖 I'm curled up with a blanket and my cat, dutifully resting. 

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yep, doesn't work on developers or internet connectivity. 

nope.  but i got it unstuck, so there's that....

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

UUUUGH computer updates are the worst sometimes.

agreed, but i got it figured out :D 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Playing with dragons is fun!

yes it is! :D 

35 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

{{hugs}}

if i could give you extra spoons, i would!

still stalkng for that last Nebula (for now?), and wanting to click on more Antareans XD  (need names, and then maybe i will)

have my family zoom tonight as well as my yarn group zoom. :D 

Edited by trystan

38 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

Tally and Renne! :3 Been hunting for Malcolm locally too, with no luck. 

I never really thought about the names before. I have a black cat (cat/bat as my friend calls it), and the mystery bag bunny who's name escapes me... Um... Candy! Man I had to dig for that name. lol. 

Actually I don't think my cat/bat is a squishmallow (no embroidered face). Huh. Weird. lol

Squishmallow? :blink:

1 hour ago, sleepymuggle said:

*hugs* That must be tiring.

There's a Canadian who been winning at Jeopardy for weeks. I finally get to see it tonight. (One perk of house sitting - television. XD )

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

There's a Canadian who been winning at Jeopardy for weeks. I finally get to see it tonight. (One perk of house sitting - television. XD )

yep, today is her 23rd game!! i've been watching it nightly :) 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

yep, today is her 23rd game!! i've been watching it nightly :) 

That was ... nail biting! Whew.

45 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That was ... nail biting! Whew.

I KNOW! I'm like, wow!

18 minutes ago, trystan said:

I KNOW! I'm like, wow!

:)

And no Rachel... :(

I'll be gone by Monday night.

yeah, Rachel has started her Monday-only schedule now.

sorry you'll miss it. :( 

*gives your Aeons the mom-stare for Aeons next time*

i wonder if that'll help?

Edited by trystan