Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

perfect.

nebula count so far: CB, cave or AP - none.  non-CB picked up from AP and dropped again - 2.

*sigh*

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

* cuffs trystan *

Hunh. I have no nebula cuffs. :P

Maybe people don't drop CBs.

33 minutes ago, trystan said:

huh.

maybe not.

i'm still stalking anyway.

sometimes they do, I've lucked out a couple times for my lyrical, but most of them in the AP are lineaged I've found.

Edited by IzzyCat91

I'm just hoping that I can find a good dragon for the 20 week thing. ^^ I still am not sure what I'll be doing with it. lol

13 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

sometimes they do, I've lucked out a couple times for my lyrical, but most of them in the AP are lineaged I've found.

yep, that's why i'm still stalking :) 

i still have time if i need to change my dragons.

gah.  i've been thinking about an Antarean / Elux Lucis spiral too..... but, Stars, Nebulas! they're perfect XD 

not right now @IzzyCat91, thanks though!

actually, @IzzyCat91, if you still have the Antarean, i'd be happy to take it.  i've re-plotting my breeding challenge XD 

Edited by trystan

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

The adults are beautiful. I'm glad I snagged extra two-heads.

It was a busy day! Just shy of $1,100 (in a mere four hours...)! :P

Oh wow!!! But pizza day :P oh wait, I work at a pizza place as a second job. I have had a TON of pizza the last few months lolololol

You all: I am refusing to grab anymore eggs. I am scared I will lock myself before the challenge begins.

Ok I messed up and should have requested a day off this coming schedule. It is May 5th. It is my dad's 1 year anniversary since he passed. Should I try to trade it with someone or just go in and hope I am not crying all night?? I hate Cinco de Mayo, something horrible has happened on that day for me like every year. 

6 minutes ago, galleri said:

You all: I am refusing to grab anymore eggs. I am scared I will lock myself before the challenge begins.

Ok I messed up and should have requested a day off this coming schedule. It is May 5th. It is my dad's 1 year anniversary since he passed. Should I try to trade it with someone or just go in and hope I am not crying all night?? I hate Cinco de Mayo, something horrible has happened on that day for me like every year. 

I SHOULD be ok by the time the challenge starts...I think lol

Don't go to work if you can help it, it's a stressful day, no need to make to worse by adding more stress to it. Take a mental health day and rest, friend. make sure you eat and drink plenty of water.

6 minutes ago, galleri said:

It is May 5th. It is my dad's 1 year anniversary since he passed.

i'm so sorry, galleri {{hugs}}

this friday (april 29th) is the second anniversary since my dad passed. :( 

in other news, @IzzyCat91, did you get the other ping about the Antarean egg?  but if you don't have it any more, don't worry about it.  (i'm never sure if i edit my post with a tag, if it pings the person or not.)

4 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I SHOULD be ok by the time the challenge starts...I think lol

Don't go to work if you can help it, it's a stressful day, no need to make to worse by adding more stress to it. Take a mental health day and rest, friend. make sure you eat and drink plenty of water.

I am going to have to find someone to take my shift. Well I will put it up and cross fingers. 

43 minutes ago, trystan said:

in other news, @IzzyCat91, did you get the other ping about the Antarean egg?  but if you don't have it any more, don't worry about it.  (i'm never sure if i edit my post with a tag, if it pings the person or not.)

I did not but I DO still have it so I will send it your way :3 

39 minutes ago, galleri said:

I am going to have to find someone to take my shift. Well I will put it up and cross fingers. 

even if no one takes your shift, if you are able to not go in (like it won't affect your income too badly or cause any disciplinary issue like a point system) just call off. Seriously, I've been through it twice now, once with my grandad and recently with my uncle (both VERY important people in my life) and I regret not taking time off to heal. It gets easier every year, but the first few are really hard and it's ok to allow yourself the time you need to feel better. *hugs for you and trystan* 

Edited by IzzyCat91

33 minutes ago, trystan said:

I am sorry @trystan Hugs to you!

8 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

even if no one takes your shift, if you are able to not go in (like it won't affect your income too badly or cause any disciplinary issue like a point system) just call off. Seriously, I've been through it twice now, once with my grandad and recently with my uncle (both VERY important people in my life) and I regret not taking time off to heal. It gets easier every year, but the first few are really hard and it's ok to allow yourself the time you need to feel better. *hugs* 

I wish I could just not go in. That means I leave them with 1 server on the floor. And that is not right to that server. 

I in my final weeks anyhow. My last day is May 12. I need to get this house packed up for sure.

51 minutes ago, galleri said:

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing. Hope you do manage to get the day off; that's a totally legitimate reason to not go into work.

30 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

thanks!

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hugs to @trystan and @galleri Those anniversaries can be really emotional -- especially the first few.

19 minutes ago, galleri said:

I am sorry @trystan Hugs to you!

thank you both. 

i saw him in december of 2019, and he really wasn't him, with the dementia that was happening.  last month, a few of us went out for dinner to celebrate what would have been his 79th birthday.  my mom is hanging in there, i'm sure she has moments though. {{hugs}}

Edited by trystan

dementia can be difficult to deal with for all parties involved.

just know we'll be here for you if you need someone to talk to .

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny! I do hope today's a bit quieter at the shop.

8 hours ago, galleri said:

I wish I could just not go in. That means I leave them with 1 server on the floor. And that is not right to that server. 

Good for you for caring about the other person; so many people these days don't. That said, I hope you are able to swap for the day so you can have the time off. *hugs*

9 hours ago, trystan said:

*hugs*

I'm at my very first out of town work conference! It was my husband's birthday yesterday so I stayed the night at home but got up at 4:30am to get to the conference by 7am. XD 

5 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I'm at my very first out of town work conference! It was my husband's birthday yesterday so I stayed the night at home but got up at 4:30am to get to the conference by 7am. XD 

Enjoy!

Busy day! With a couple of teeny lulls.  Someone brought sapodillas. Yum!

Sending love and gentle hugs to galleri and trystan!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Someone brought sapodillas. Yum!

I'm jealous! I haven't been able to get them locally and I last had sapodillas in Mexico nearly 10 years ago!!