Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

11 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

Good evening CPA! I don't think I've posted here in a while!

All the mints I bred are metal x mint, to celebrate reaching a scroll goal. All the metallics were also abandoned if anybody wants a challenge! My friend sent a load to the AP at the same time too but I don't know what pairs.

@Falorni You actually did it, you madman. The eastern mint is the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my two eyes on.

I'm an Eastern derg enthusiast so I had to!  Also grabbed two of your metalkin mints from the AP, planning to potentially breed a mate n then a checker from them ehehe

edit// since we're on the topic of mints...

image.thumb.png.fb075e20914df17bcf526b0f8d95daad.png

One impostor remains...

Edited by Falorni

28 minutes ago, Falorni said:

I'm an Eastern derg enthusiast so I had to!  Also grabbed two of your metalkin mints from the AP, planning to potentially breed a mate n then a checker from them ehehe

If you ever fancy making a metal x mint lineage, let me know and I'll send you a supply of metals from mints.

Hi Trystan!

*waves hi at @FortyTwo*

42, i seem to also remember we were also both on another forum/critter game.  was it the one that met it's untimely end due to drama on the part of the creator? (at least, that's how it appeared to me.  not sure if that's how it actually happened though....)

Edited by trystan

9 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

If you ever fancy making a metal x mint lineage, let me know and I'll send you a supply of metals from mints.

Hi Trystan!

Well if you're offering we could see who wrangles a gold from mints first!  You'll have an advantage though cuz I realized I have no CB male mints so I'll need to obtain that first now :D 

1 hour ago, Falorni said:

realized I have no CB male mints

:blink: How is that possible?

That eastern mint is so cute, @Falorni!

Hello, @FortyTwo!

I never got to my deskwork today.  I've been hauling, sorting, accepting shop donations all day.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

*waves hi at @FortyTwo*

42, i seem to also remember we were also both on another forum/critter game.  was it the one that met it's untimely end due to drama on the part of the creator? (at least, that's how it appeared to me.  not sure if that's how it actually happened though....)

Yes! Seems a while ago now. The owner fell out with his own administration staff and shut both sites down with no notification. 🤷‍♂️

Hello @Lagie!

It's hard being egg-locked, but sometimes it is even harder not to be. I have one egg that hatched and I am sitting on my hands to keep from grabbing another new egg. I need to keep that space open for another hour or so until my Challenge dragon grows up so I can breed him.

@FortyTwo - yep, that's the site.  feels like a million years ago....

@Lagie - i have a few CB mints, male and female :) 

@purplehaze - oh i get that too, that egglocked feeling.  i try to have at least 1 or 2 open slots when i can. :) 

*pokes TJ's hatchies to grow up* for the most part, i like to name my dragons based on their description, or just something about them that lends itself to the name.  and, i like to try to name them as soon as i can, so i don't get a huge backlog either.  i did that already, and i don't need to do it again XD 

Cadby grew up and I had an egg slot for the baby. :D

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

i wonder if i want to try to get more of the volcano eggs.....?

I may wait until we find out why there are 7 all alike on TJ's scroll.

yeah, there's that too.  maybe i'll get one more, to even out the three that i already have...

Morning all.

*Sends Fort a hot water bottle cat for work*

We had a space-station on the build?! *Goes into orbit to keep working on it*

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

For dragons, it's whether they're male or female or ungendered (like papers and cheeses).

just a random message, i knew already XD

also the mint noodle is just

last night, i was trying to check my messages, and the message box kept dipping up and down, going into my pfp and stuff, and i couldn't click it :[ i should of taken a screen shot (it was visibly broken) but 

4 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Morning all.

*Sends Fort a hot water bottle cat for work*

We had a space-station on the build?! *Goes into orbit to keep working on it*

I thought that's where we were heading yeah. Looks like we'll have to finish it ourselves. 

*gets out the cardboard and pritt-stick*

Morning peeps!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

We appear to be in the middle of a mini-storm, though the weather forecast just said cloudy with thunderstorms. The wind blew the rain into my bedroom last night around 1 a.m. forcing me to close my windows as I was in bed getting wet (and my bed's a couple of feet away from the window). There's still a strong breeze this morning.

Can you send some of that here?

I dislike NR release discussion threads now. No matter how plain and clear you try to be, people act like it's an invitation for one-upism.

"I understand what you mean. lol jk i'm right!" 

Good morning CPA! Yesterday was my birthday so I’m in a really good mood right now. 

38 minutes ago, HangeZoe said:

Good morning CPA! Yesterday was my birthday so I’m in a really good mood right now. 

happy birthday!

mine's on monday. :D

i'm really liking the fiery new ones.  need to update my spreadsheet and name these guys now! :D

2 hours ago, HangeZoe said:

Belated happy birthday!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

happy birthday!

mine's on monday. :D

Early happy birthday! XD

Two eggs hatched. Now I just have to decide what I want to fill those spaces with. The fire dragons are interesting. The others are lovely. And I still have lots of old dragons I need, plus all my breeding projects that keep getting delayed by new releases! XD

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Happy birthday! What did you get that is worth stealing?

A new Samsung 20A. I also got some DND books.

thanks, purple!

i'm off to read the release thread and see what's on discord about how to get the pretty fire colors....

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm off to read the release thread and see what's on discord about how to get the pretty fire colors....

It's all pretty much guesswork right now. But it seems not to be BSA dependent. Has something to do with breeding we are guessing.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

It's all pretty much guesswork right now. But it seems not to be BSA dependent. Has something to do with breeding we are guessing.

yep yep!

also *sigh* i just might have to get two of the toothpaste eggs, sorry, Shumoga eggs, influence as a pair, yadda yadda.... and when they get a big hole and down to 5d or 4d20something hours... where i would normally incubate them so they hatch, i think i might have to EQ them.  but those will be the only two eggs on my scroll at that time.  i mean, i have two shells on my scroll already, thanks to Nyx and Neferet, who apparently don't know how to bite my eggs without killing them.  yeesh!  XD