Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I'm at the doctor waiting for x-rays XD

So I have time to kill... What questions you got? 

Let us know the moment you know what's happening!

Is fall damage a thing or not? I was climbing windmills for mushrooms and jumped off the top of one and landed ok. Did the same on another windmill and died. 

If a character dies, how do you revive them? Do you have to feed them food (my girl got an egg or something) but is there like a pokecentre or something I can use to heal up and restore my team if I run short of items? 

I don't know about fall damage but when the stamina runs out then you can forget about clinging to the wall or even jumping up further. You just drop down XD

That's why using the wings is important.

Well when I went into the dungeon I noticed some of the food was only for when an ally has fallen. That why I said get to the city first so you have at least two characters to swap between. Eggs are for cooking which is there for health.

There are also some equipped items that when you do certain things it gives health or something.

And the doctors thing for my shoulder.... I need an operation T.T

Kinda sounds like the same operation that I had for my knee.... But they might "file down" a bit of the shoulder bone cause it's spiky and pressing on the nerve.

And they need to remove.... I think in english it's calcification.... which has formed over the years of the bone pinching the nerve.

Oof. 

Make sure you take care of yourself. It's going to suck but hopefully once it's dealt with it'll all get better. 

I'm more worried about my medical aid.

Apparently the medical option I have doesn't allow me to get operated at the hospital at Paarl. But the doctor said he is going to talk to the medical chief or whatever and see if they can convince medical aid for me to get operated at Paarl.

Otherwise I have to got to Stellenbosch which is like a 45min away from home.

Eeps. Hope it goes well, Spirit, and that you get to stay close to home!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

We get to let people in the shop again which means we have today to sort out the mess we made in there by just dumping the donations in the aisles when we had to do curbside. It's going to be a busy moving-things-about day. Thankfully, I will have at least three people to assist.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Thanks I hope so as well!

Glad you got some help for today! Otherwise you would be getting a bad back again!

And it seems my hope to get operated in Paarl is shattered. Now I have to make an appointment for the one in Stellenbosch

Edited by DragonSpirit009

i was trying to write today. i got 670 words.  that's ..... slow-going.

lagie, i've started laying the foundation for a "weird hoarding" bit too!

10 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Thanks I hope so as well!

Glad you got some help for today! Otherwise you would be getting a bad back again!

And it seems my hope to get operated in Paarl is shattered. Now I have to make an appointment for the one in Stellenbosch

I did! I had five volunteers show up! We have a tidy shop again. :)

Darn about the change in locale. At least you can get the surgery done, though.

XD very good, @trystan!

57 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD very good, @trystan!

don't forget, y'all can read it if anyone's interested.... it's at the "Untitled" link in my sig.... and it's the first link at the "writings" link

Work work or work game?

I'm so so... Not getting enough sleep lately

Work work of course o3o

*very, very gentle pets Spirit better*

I can imagine. With everything you have going on at the moment it must be hard to get any proper rest. 

To be honest the whole shoulder operation thing isn't actually bothering me (kinda expected it).

It's other stuff that is kinda giving me nightmares.

But the house doctor who suggested the shoulder doctor is on leave till Monday. I need to know how to proceed and if I should get a letter from him again and what not!

Luckily the shoulder is still holding.... slight pain but not that cry in the middle of the night pain

So my house doctor is away until Monday. So till then I'm going to wait.