Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

crazy day. i worked in the middle of the day, 11-3. it was a zoo.  i watched last night's episode of my show, and now there's only two left until it's over.  these last two episodes were filmed after they were allowed back during the pandemic, and according to one of the stars of the show, the pandemic has had in influence on the end of the show.  one of the stars has also said his favorite episode is the series finale.  so who knows.

i've written 250 words so far.  i wonder if i can get another 1500-2000 words tonight? i need plot crumbs! XD 

Our 11 - 3 day was a little bit slow, a little bit crazy, dragged forever, and ended early because it looked like rain. Thankfully the rain held off till five p.m. (it's pouring now) and we actually made more today than any other curbside day so far. Go figure.

Storm Eta is bringing us an anticipated three days of rain. Good thing two of them are lockdown days.

Crumbs: brownies, a drunken storm, a sick chicken. :P

Edited by Lagie

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Storm Eta is bringing us an anticipated three days of rain. Good thing two of them are lockdown days.

i saw a storm track of Eta.  you're right, it IS drunk! XD 

Just now, trystan said:

i saw a storm track of Eta.  you're right, it IS drunk! XD 

Actually it was @Fortune86 who first called that! XD

@Lagie - whoops, i missed that when i was just skimming the thread.  i have a TON of email, and more words to write, but i don't know what i'm writing.... XD 

Just now, trystan said:

@Lagie - whoops, i missed that when i was just skimming the thread.  i have a TON of email, and more words to write, but i don't know what i'm writing.... XD 

XD

Did my crumbs help? ;)

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Did my crumbs help? ;)

hmm.. i might be able to get the brownies. but that's not all that much. i might see about an actual storm, hmm.... not so sure about the chicken. XD 

so... yeah, i think they did XD 

Happy to help!

Crumbs: a weird hoard (stealing one of Sock's), coffee, an exchange program

hmm.... *wonders about a weird hoard* .... and maybe coffee.

an exchange program could be interesting. huh.

Dominoes...  Cute

So my friend came over to help me in my craft room and put more pictures up.  We got a lot done!

I'm collecting a lot of Halloween dragons.  I got several Witchlights today.  I'm not fast enough to catch the newer ones.  

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The dragon I described for the hoarding one hoards... well, I'll let you guess!

https://dragcave.net/view/ZQkOl

interesting thing to hoard!

also, i got the brownies and the coffee! XD 

2 minutes ago, Classycal said:

So my friend came over to help me in my craft room and put more pictures up.  We got a lot done!

oh yaay!  i got my yarn organized in december of 2018? 17? don't remember which one...  but it's still organized! :D 

I've got all my yarn sorted by color and type.  I have about 15 bins of it.  What in the world am I going to do with all that yarn?

make a scrapghan?

yarn bomb your house? neighborhood? XD 

you'll find a use for it all. :) 

11 hours ago, Classycal said:

Dominoes...  Cute

I'm collecting a lot of Halloween dragons.  I got several Witchlights today.  I'm not fast enough to catch the newer ones.  

Nope.

Lego! XD

That's a lotta yarn. Make a crocheted cover for your entire house? Or thousands of pompom mice?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and eggs and bacon*

Lockdown weekend again. I wonder if I can finally finish sorting that same bin of Lego I've been working on for weeks.

There should still be Halloween dragons in the AP, but I'm not seeing them.  Sigh...

No, the wall ended last night. There will likely be no more unless someone drops anything today.

worked this morning, plodded though some emails, now i'm plotting through my story. i'm using an old standby - the character is looking for something to do...a-ha! let's learn crochet! XD 

And a-ha, let's listen to A-Ha while we do... :P

It's been a lovely day but we've just had a very rainy windy squall arrive. 

I came inside just in time and had to turn on my lights to see.

o/~ take on me... take me up... i'll be gone..... o/~

yeah i can't even sing online! XD 

XD

A-Ha is one of the groups I listen to at the shop. When I'm inside, and not doing curbside.

since i sitll quite enjoy all things 80s and 80s pop music, there is nothing wrong with listening to A-Ha! :D 

Very good!

I have a couple of 80s CDs that get played, too, and a 70s, Simon & Garfunkle, Cat Stevens, Carpenters (when one volunteer isn't in as she hates them), Cats, and usually on Saturdays ABBA. Still no Saturdays at all though with the lockdowns.

i just took my picture of our holiday hours.  we don't start extended hours until nov 21st. and we're closed on thanksgiving! woohoo! XD (thursday isn't a day i work anyway :P)

funny thing is, there's still an announcement that says we're sanitizing carts and baskets, and to stay 6 ft away from others, and we have masks.... and shorter hours! that announcement is gonna need to get changed! XD