Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

ah well.  not everyone's brain connects plot crumbs.

yeah, i get that.  online sales move at the speed on online! XD 

Yup. Crumbs. 

And not even brownie crumbs.

Online warp speed...

Still trying to get past a itty bitty crumb of a plotline for my Nano.  

sometimes crumbs hook up with other crumbs, and then it turns in to a huge ball of crumbs.. and *bam* plotline! XD 

Hey spirit.

How are things going?

Wanna see a screenshot of my A and B teams for genshin :3 (their stats are a little out of date)

Hey there MP!

It going okay thanks.

How things with you?

Oh yes! Do show!! I want to see!

Last day of my placement tomorrow so excited for that, and hopefully last week of uni next week (exam monday and assignment presentation friday) so hopefully soon I'll finally be free of this uni curse.

Here is my A-team i've since upped 3 of them to level 70, cause the latter two share the same item requirements I'm still working on getting xiangling up to it.

1473072840_GenshinATeamStats.thumb.PNG.5b3bb1b7917d4f5126c84df3e090d459.PNG

And this is the B-team. Don't use em much, but later levels of the spiral abyss (if you don't know that it's a dungeon you can stumble upon that ramps in difficulty, different from the standard domains around the map) require two teams I sort of need one. They do work well against the Fire flower boss, they're surprisingly durable cause Barbara is a pretty potent healer, and the freeze /electro combo is useful. Beidou used to be on the A team until I got klee.

459945223_GenshinBTeamStats.thumb.PNG.f8d0db7cde6183a4c0124ffdeaef5970.PNG

Will you be completely done with Uni then MP?

Oh nice!

I take it Jean is your power house?

Hopefully I will. Assuming I pass the exam

Klee is probably my main dps, but jean is easy second and she's also a healer.

The highest damage combo is from fire+lightning explosions which come from fish and one of the other two (usually fish bird, xiangling fire bear to lower pyro res and then klee for mass explosions of fun and happiness) and then jean if I want some swirl bonus or heals from my inevitably half dead suicide bomber that is klee.

Well I hope you do well on your exam :)

Man I wish I can continue playing that game. But my phone seems to be just a little bit to weak for it. Some scenes glitch

Join the genshin train... then all three of us will be playing on different consoles... we need to get spirit something she can play genshin on!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Its not on the Xbox and it will never come to the Xbox sadly T.T

Apparently the creator has no interest with Xbox or something .

Well, Xbox is pretty shoddy when it comes to online stuff. Look at Waframe. Makes you pay a monthly fee for it.

Yeah that is a down side of Xbox.

Couldn't even start playing Tomb Raider. Me and my mother had a massive argument yesterday.

I only asked my mother if she could drop off Christine (the lady that works for her) while I bath Tigger and clean the carpet where Muggie had an incident.

My mother flipped her lid because she had to drive. And then it because a shouting argument and it went worse from there.

Well from that perspective that does seem unfair. And I'm not sure you should be driving much if your shoulder is bad. 

We've fought about this issue like a hundred times.

I know it's my part by taking her home but sometimes I have to work on the Last Thursdays art route thing or like yesterday when I had to bath Tigger and clean the carpet. It's not like very time I'm asking her to do it.

Parents aren't always very good at treating their children like adults. They sometimes still have a 'what I say goes' mentality. Means the same issues keep cropping up. 

*hugs Spirit*